1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Request bot suggestion

Discussion in 'Client & Site Suggestions' started by chris121, Dec 21, 2016.

1. chris121

HI,
    Happy christmas all just wanted to post a suggestion that I think would help runemate alot.

I would looove to see High quality basic scripts bots please for Rs3, we have some really good ones but they are not finished products, Ie they dont use urns or they strugle too interact with npc IE maxi thieve and ends up attacking the farmer.

There is only a small few people on runemate who are the only ones capable of making high quality scripts bots but that is only divination and combat I think.

I would really like to have these scripts bots on supporter only, this way I dont feel obnoxious asking for this, I would feel bad and piggy if I was requesting this for free. I really would like it Arbiter if you could take my idea into consideration as I really do only want whats best for runemate. at the moment it is fantastic for gold farmers but there is a poor choice for people who just want to level up their account different skills.

#1 chris121, Dec 21, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2016
  2. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

You're so obnoxious is unbelievable.

You want high quality scripts bots? Make them.

These authors have lives and they dont get paid.

3. chris121

dont slap me with this. I know all this, and I am only talking about the best authors on this site that truly made runemate much better than it ever was. IE party, slashnhax and aidden.

Where was I obnoxious? I always try my best to put things kindly worded.

4. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

You want something done? Post a suggestion on their thread and leave it at that.

You seriously piss me off because you act like such a child. Just because you purchased sponsor, doesn't give you the right to have more than their already is.

5. chris121

but it isnt for me its for everyone rofl. I regularly buy support ranks over time. this time I wanted to give runemate some extra money.

I have in the past many times posted on bot authors thread but they are busy and yes they dont get paid this is the problem. Maybe they do get a little bit who knows. But Ideally trying not to be obnoxious we need arbiter to pay someone to make some basic flawless high quality scripts bots or just pay our exisisting bot authors.

It is hard to not sound obnoxious when you are stressed or annoyed. I do try my best to word things nicely.

you need to understand I do many many times report problems on bot author threads but they turn around saying they are busy or say nothing and months will go bye until cloud removes their bot for breaking the terms.

This has had an effect on me over time.

ps squidl you call me obnoxious but infact this is what you are you pretty much abuse anyones post that doesnt appeal to you, including that 93 fishing I took an posted in screen shots you was very obnoxious then. and many other times. You need to look in the mirror at your self.

#5 chris121, Dec 21, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2016
  6. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Squidl is pretty much right in the fact that most of us don't get paid. For me personally, I only make public bots that I would use myself and then feel would benefit the community. It's prob safe to say that's how most authors who don't receive monetary gain from writing choose what to create.

It wouldn't hurt to make your own. It's not as hard as it seems, and it'll help you cater to your own needs (e.g. bots using urns, doing more than making money, private/supporter only). Esp if it seems like OSRS has a much bigger and consistent support base.

7. chris121

Yeah I don't really want to make bots. I am wanting high quality bots well it take me 5 years to get to that point on making high quality bots. I do t even have 3 years I'll probably have moved on in 1 year and not be playing the game.