1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question Bot wont walk?

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by Foxxer, Jan 4, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Foxxer

Hey guys,

First, I'm kinda a noobie at botting. Ive done it a few times and tried a few clients but that's it.

I'm having a problem with the walking system in runemate, for some reason the bots I've tried simply wont walk. After training and looting, the bots status (depending on the bot obviously) will say walking to bank, but it will just stand there doing nothing.

At first I thought it was just a bug in a specific bot, but this has been happening to me with every single combat bot I've tried here.

Am I doing something wrong?

2. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

This is the case with a lot of bots made a year+ ago.

Web walking using the default web (the way most bots used to handle long distance walking) has been more or less broken for around a year. So any bots that relied on the default web will now struggle to walk.

Some bots can successfully walk long distances (like mine :rolleyes:) if they've been created to work without the default web, using other traversal systems.

If a bot hasn't been updated for over a year and needs complex traversal, there's decent odds it won't be able to. But a lot of more recently updated bots work around this.

Syrupmaker likes this.
  3. Foxxer

Thanks for the quick reply mate.

Well that explains it, I remember seeing something about an integrated walking system but never fully understood how it came together with the bots.