Resolved Bots won't click objects

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by QuickRSGold, Sep 20, 2015.

1. Currently, I'm "attempting" to bot on darkscape and basically every bot that I've tried, It will walk to locations. So things like anti-ban "mouse movements,camera movements"

But none of them will click objects, Like trees,flax, Agility courses. Etc..

The bot will just stand in one place.

Tried this on my computer and a virtual box with windows 8.1 still the same issue.

Qosmiof2 likes this.
  2. Best Answer:
    Post #13 by Arbiter, Sep 23, 2015
  3. Bot authors have to adapt their bots to make them work with DarkScape I believe. Wait a few days or contact the author of the bot you are trying to use by posting on that bot's thread.

4. Thats the thing, My private bot I got made directly for Darkscape don't even click for me, But it works for other people apparently. Same for the other bots.
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 20, 2015, Original Post Date: Sep 20, 2015 ---
    @Arbiter

5. @Cloud tag for attention. @QuickRSGold can you tell us what your gamepack ID is? It shows up before the game has loaded.

6. Gamepack is: 1acea204
    Version is V1.2.4

7. I can confirm this. The script bot was written for darkscape. Works at my place, but at his, it cant click any object.

8. If it helps I have the exact same issue.
    Windows 7 64

9. @Cloud can we investigate?

10. Even after update 1.2.6 Still nothing, Hoping this new dedi i bought will work.

11. @Cloud tag. Btw @QuickRSGold each computer gets a randomly assigned gamepack so your dedi may work actually. :)

12. Soo I take it there is no fix?

13. Ok... I was having the same issue as u did.
    I loaded up RS3 client and then started DS client. Its working now. :p
    I started having this issue after fresh install of win 7 64 bit.

14. @Cloud cache related?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 23, 2015, Original Post Date: Sep 23, 2015 ---
    Should be resolved in latest update. @QuickRSGold

Qosmiof2 likes this.