1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

botting 99 mining question

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by FartBallsMcGee, Jun 23, 2018.

1. FartBallsMcGee

hi guys,

I recently got 70 mining with regal mining and it has been doing really well at the mining guild with iron (35k xp/hr). Should I switch to MLM bot for better xp? also would you recommend doing the $.05 an hr bot or the free one?

2. Overwatch

mlm would be a lot riskier. I doubt you'll reach 99 before getting banned at mlm

3. FartBallsMcGee

yea you're probably right, just want to hear some experience from people who have done both maybe.

4. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

Why is MLM riskier? I'm not saying you're wrong, just curious why you think that.

I've always thought of powermining of being one of the highest banrates, so if the MLM isn't broken it should be lower banrate?

5. Old Empire

Don't rush it and you'll be fine.

I've achieved both 99 agility and RC over the years without any issues, slow and steady wins the race.

Break it up and don't get inpatient. Regarding the free version, it's bugged out on me twice resulting in hours standing around. Thank god no bans (touch wood), I won't be going near it again however!

6. JoJo

like @Old Empire said take your time. In my experience when you start rushing to try and get a 99 most of the time you will get the ban hammer. Just take your time on any skill it'll get there.

7. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

MLM is being watched more carefully because of goldfarmers making use of it