1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Botting after 2 day ban expired

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by Danzzzz, Jun 7, 2018.

1. Danzzzz

Hi guys,

What are your thoughts on botting after a 2 day ban has expired.
    My ban metre is back to zero. Was thinking of botting some NMZ.
    The first time I got banned I was suiciding mining for the lools.
    But I though i'd be more responsible this time.

What are your thoughts on the situation, and have any of you guys been banned at NMZ ??

Regards,
    DANZZZZZ

2. MeshOSRS

MeshOSRS What's good in the hood?

NMZ is the lowest ban rate as far as I know. No other players can report you and people generally get long sessions in as it's considered to be an AFK activity, clicking once a minute while doing other stuff.

In regards to your 2 day ban, your ban meter may be zero but that's not the end all of it. If you are caught botting after a 2 day ban, then you will not get another 2 day ban if caught again, rather a permanent ban.

The actual reset date (where your account is considered to be in "fresh standing" as much as possible) is 1 year after where you have a chance of only getting a 2 day ban. Though even a 2 day ban is fairly random, you can get caught first time and get a permanent ban, it depends on factors and luck, if Jagex thinks you are a goldfarmer or a main, suicide botter, etcetera.

Ultimately, it's down to what you can risk. Sounds like you're using a main account, in which case, I wouldn't risk losing it all unless you have a backup plan, because the odds are, your account is being watched more closely by their systems.

Shokatt, Geralt of Rivia and Danzzzz like this.
  3. Triage

I've been botting on multiple accounts after 2 day bans, some stay unbanned and others get the hammer. It's very much a hit or miss. Though like MeshOSRS said, NMZ is very easy to bot and get away with. It's up to you to determine whether you think it's worth the risk or not.

Danzzzz likes this.
  4. A Savage

A Savage The Führer

*laughs in 2x 600m ttl xp.*

5. Old Empire

I had an account from 2008, banned for 2 days in 2014. High level account with a quest cape.

Got caught doing some relatively minor botting a few months ago, perm ban.

Sucks. Don't risk it with a main!

6. turdbucket

After the 2 day ban was any stats rolled back or wealth taken from your bank??

7. I frozen i

I got banned doing range training at nmz. Made it to 99 attack, 99 strength, and I was 92 range. I got temp banned first, and then perm.

I made a 75 attack pure with 99 strength, 99 range, 99 mage though, with no ban.