1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

botting after an expired bot busting

Discussion in 'General' started by unexist, Dec 1, 2017.

1. unexist

unexist Does not exist.

hey anyone have expierences with botting after an expired Bot Busting Moderate ban ?
    I had a macroing minor on rs3 some years ago and i still botted my main to near max after the marks expired is this still a thing or not :p

2. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

dont, yes they expire

3. forbobo

Have experience with it from buying accounts that had expired bot busting bans. Owner's of the account always claim that it doesn't matter since it's expired and it won't affect you, but the accuracy of this statement varies.

I've had experiences with this in both rs3 and osrs, and one consistency i can say for certain is that osrs is much tougher on bans than rs3. All my instances with rs3 were followed by a 2 day ban (after botting with an expired bot busting), while all my osrs experiences ended with an instant perm ban with that same expired bot busting ban. Just use your common botting sense regarding this, as any account can go straight from no bans -> perm regardless of the black marks.

4. 0PrivacyMatter0

i got all my accounts banned after an expired offence at the tzaar fight caves bot back when 07 was released. my ip was severely being watched that session

5. unexist

unexist Does not exist.

aight now i have 2 useless accounts xD one 1.8k total another 1.9k :p

6. ramos

ramos this world shall know pain

risk it for the biscuit

forbobo likes this.
  7. unexist

unexist Does not exist.

hmm might actualy go for it