1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RS3 Botting completly riskfree?

Discussion in 'RS3' started by golock, Nov 18, 2018.

1. golock

Hey,

So I've stumbled about this now on multiple occasions, reddit,youtube and even ingame. You can find Bots with 120 skillcapes in the skill which they are botting...and its not even rare.

You can check that out yourself, simply go to bot-spots like: Swamp-Lizard, Ascencion creatures etc etc. it wont take you long until you actually find someone.

My Question is: is the Rs3 Anti-Botting System just so bad, or are these just really well coded and the System actually thinks its a normal player which plays 16 hours a day?

Can someone share their expierences? Because so far I've never really been banned on my main Account for Botting, even when i did stuff like botting 8-10 hours straight (with babysitting ofc). I'm just tempted to try stuff like this out myself.

2. Gengsta

Gengsta Community Manager

The rs3 anticheat isn’t really great no, but it isn’t completely risk free. I have been really close to maxing out an rs3 account but got banned at 2500~ total.

3. golock

Did you get an instant permanent ban or have you got a 2day ban before?

4. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

permed

Gengsta likes this.