1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resolved Botting hours

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by TAKITO, Dec 2, 2016.

1. TAKITO

I don't know but i'm angry about these botting hours. Like yesterday i've paid 20usd for 2000hrs and started bot on 2 clients. after 15hrs I was able to check how my bots are going but they were nothing near that i expected.
    https://i.gyazo.com/c865be4ce39e174805f0433ee230deee.png
    30hrs were wasted because bot was bugged on screen. Idk how this is calculated but idea of botting - paid botting is that you don't need to sit at your pc screen and check damn bots every minute.

Most of RM users just wasting their money because botting hours are wasted when bot mess up...

Can i have my botting hours back or a refund? I don't feel that this is fair thing when bot messes up and i still have to pay for that.

2. Best Answer:
    Post #2 by Party, Dec 2, 2016
  3. Party

Party Client Developer

It's your responsibility to check on your bots - if something messes up, report it to the author (in this case, me), so you can avoid this situation in future.

Wet Rag likes this.
  4. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

Exactly what Party said, you should always periodically check on your bots.

5. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

You are not paying for the bots to work, you are supporting runemate, and paying for extra hours/instances.
    All bots are free, you're not entitled to dictate how free bots should work.
    If you want a perfectly working bot, request a private bot.

6. staffix

staffix Superior All Knowing Person!

"Most of RM users just wasting their money because botting hours are wasted when bot mess up..."

I'd love to see your scientific numbers behind that statement :)

How it (ussualy) is:

User has an issue, instead of using common sence and posting the bug/issue on the bot thread - the user complains about this issue everywhere else, the user is frustrated that there's no "1 click button" to fix everything instantly..

the user is annoyed, the user is now everybody in the world.. besides the author.

#Science.

TLDR;
    Read the info when you buy the hours.

Wet Rag likes this.