1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ironman Botting my Ironman

Discussion in 'Screenshots' started by Ironmanman, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Ironmanman

So I got banned on my main and decided to make an ironman. Been playing on it properly for around 5 months give or take a few weeks with long brakes due to getting burnt out getting a few 99s off the bat. Still playing as a low level, keeping my hp low so I will have an easier time at WT. My current "short" term goal is to stay my current cmb level and get 1.5k total so I can farm black chins without being attacked. Thinking of botting this account as much as possible, for how many hours a day do you guys bot and how long are your typical botting sessions? I also play legit on the account so its not 100% botted since for some mad reason I enjoy the long grind because it feels like I've achieved something if only partly due to botting. I bot around 4-8 hours a day, only when its out of hours for jagex and probably twice the amount of hours on weekends. I bot for a maximum of 2 hours a session and I take long breaks between, around 2+ hours, I sometimes play legit during this time but mostly log out and play something else or watch something.

2. ShaunAG90

no guarantees which ever way you decide to do it mate. i have my own set of rules where i to sometimes play legit, but as far as botting goes i mix it up each day. 1 day for example, i run for 5-6 hours total but maybe 2-3h in morning 3 hours in evening, then i wont bot for a day maybe, then maybe another day i will bot for 10-15 hours with regular breaks i avoid doing these types of hours often tho