1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Botting on a Members Account

Discussion in 'General' started by pSavv, Jan 8, 2021.

1. pSavv

Do you guys suspect there would be a lesser chance of ban while botting on a members account opposed to botting on a f2p account?? My friend and I were discussing last night how back around 2012 Jagex were letting so many people by with botting without bans and giving them warnings instead because they were hurting for the funds (I really dont know if that is actually true but interesting to say the least LOL).

I would like to think that as a member if you are paying for Jagex's services that they would consider giving you a temp over a perm ban for the first offense at the least but I'd like to hear from your experiences or from what yall have heard.

2. blood1000

Late reply but Jagex have tried allsorts over the years, perm bans, temp ones, stat rollbacks, unbanning perm banned accounts, I wouldn’t rely on what they did a few years ago today.

members can be easier get away with it for longer in some ways because there are more things to do in more places, higher percentages of players in f2p are boting so you are more likely to come across manual bans from bot busting, although I think they do that in members too, POH is a great place to stay hidden whilst alching and fletching bolts.

#2 blood1000, Feb 26, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2021
  3. Memer

in my expierence they perm ban f2p accounts while member accounts get 2-day temp bans (at least in my case).

UnionJack likes this.
  4. UnionJack

I can confirm this too. I'm sure account age has a play in it too.

5. blueberrydang

same thats what just happened to me now i gotta wait a year to bot