1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OSRS Botting on accounts at different times?

Discussion in 'OSRS' started by penguin1991, Mar 28, 2018.

1. penguin1991

Quick question for you guys.
    I bot my main account after work i usually switch things up here and there, from agility, to barb fishing, to actually doing slayer and other stuff. I think now I'm going to just keep going and doing fletching non stop to the 90s, so i have a good money making source for now.

Anyways,

When you bot two accounts, could i bot my main after work and what not for like 5 or 6 hours to make it look legit, This account is from 2007 and played the original rs2 for a loooong time. Most of the account is hand done too, so I'm hoping it doesnt get flagged for whatever reason, although i think I've done a decent job being smart.

I also have an account thats about 8 monthes old that i botted to 75 wcing and then did a lot of other stuff legit on, could i say bot that when i go to bed and then stop the bot when i wake up?

Or will it look bad having two accounts playing at different times on one ip?

2. BigGates

BigGates Noticeably F.A.T.

If you bot at all you have a risk at getting banned. You being on two accounts at the same time doesn't increase your ban chance.
    Just keep adding manual gameplay and don't massively overbot and you will decrease your chance of getting caught.

The longer the account is alive the less ban chance, and on your main if you don't wan't to get banned keep it less than 8 hours a day and do an hour or two of manual gameplay.

I have an account that's over a year old with 75m Fishing EXP. I bot 12 hours a day and add 0 manual gameplay. It hasn't been banned. Once you figure out your pattern and you figure out what doesn't ban for you. Abuse it while you can, but don't change it once you figured it out.