1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Botting on main account?

Discussion in 'General' started by perrov, Mar 28, 2019.

1. perrov

Hey all.
    I have a question. Due to IRL stuff I wont be able to play much anymore so I was considering botting my main account. I've had it for years, 1505 total level and it's never been banned previously. If I were to mix in manual gameplay and bot for a few hours when I'm not at home am I likely to get banned?

Yes, I am aware of the risks of getting banned and I'm fine with it, I just wanted to hear some input for people with more botting experience before deciding on anything.
    Thanks!

2. Binger9989

I bot my main all the time. Just don't be greedy and only run bots that you've already tried several times and "know" they won't get stuck.

Boosted likes this.
  3. perrov

Yeah. Been botting wintertodt only since I made this post. went from 58-87 without issues so far. I've been trying to take breaks every 2/3 hours anywhere from 40 mins-3 hours. Not sure how long I can run the bots "safely" tho.

4. bobbyhillthegreat

Don't do like I did and bot 30 something hours of every 48 hours for months on your main. Mine got sniped at about the 2-3 month mark with a year ban that got lifted for some unknown reason after a few months into the ban. Its highly unlikely you will just get unbanned randomly like my main did, so I advise using human time intervals.

5. perrov

Yeah for sure. I'll probably just bot for a total of 6-8 hours a day divided into a few different sessions I think. Wintertodt is fine, but the other skills like hunter, agility etc are sp00king me a bit since the ban rate seems to be higher there.. I always babysit my bots no matter what so I might be able to avoid reports that way.