1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Botting on my main with offences from 2016

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by coyoo, Jun 17, 2020.

1. coyoo

First off some context, I got a couple bans back when I first started the account I didn't care much for osrs at the time. They were back when osrs was pretty fresh
    upload_2020-6-18_1-21-33.png
    Now i am around 2k total, I want to know if I botted something like Zulrah on this account, would I cop another permaban or would I go through the 2 day - 1 week ban etc?

I have botted more than likely 300+ hours (probably a fair bit more) since the bans so monitorization isn't a problem.

2. vivac88

I wouldn't recommend botting at all, you will get perma banned. it's 2k total account why the hell would you bot on it, just play legit and bot on alt.

3. kingpin007

hey is runemate down for any of you guys? the bots arent working for me at all? ive tried multiple scripts bots

9treyallah likes this.
  4. vivac88

it's an update day, this happens every Thursday. Just wait

5. coyoo

The account itself besides quests and some things I enjoyed doing in game were botted (mostly suicide) and still is, I'm not all that attached, barely play it and would rather make some decent money off of it. I've got other accs like it, but this one caught the bans from badly made bots back when I first started, I haven't gotten any bans on my accounts besides this one and just want to know what type of ban I'd receive.

Runemate (most clients) will be down for a while after OSRS updates, they need a bit of maintenance on game updates to work. I'd give it a bit not too sure how long runemate usually takes as it depends on when the developer jumps on and fixes it.

6. Mason42069

I’ve been botting zulrah on my recently recovered ex-main account (123cmb) for some time now tbh, maybe 2 weeks or so, running anywhere for 4-12hrs overnight with 20-30 minutes breaks every few hours every night. I played legit up until 500kc I’m now at 2500+ kc. Over 2,000 kills botted and haven’t gotten any sort of ban, I’m just assuming I’m lucky. I’d do it if it’s worth the risk, but you could be shit down quickly due to previous infractions.

7. coyoo

Good to know, I'm liking some of the runemate scripts bots so far. But I'm more so asking about the severity of the ban I would receive, after some reading outside the forums though, i'd be in for another major (perma) I'm going to do it when Runemate is back up. I've done about 20 kc on this account I think so I don't think it'll throw any unusual flags, I just done Def and thieving to 99 on it.

8. Mason42069

I’ve heard that once it’s been a year since you’re first bot ban, you can reset down to a 2 days but I’m not very sure that’s true. You already have a few infractions so I’m just going to assume it’s go straight to perm ban

9. 9treyallah

yeah i think its because of update, should be back in a few hours or maybe tonight, not too sure how it all works pretty new to runemate

10. Prism

What bot did you use for thieving?

11. coyoo

Since the bans on the first account I made all my own AHK scripts bots, as far as a good thieving bot goes I've heard good things about Divine Master Farmer, but I've not tried it myself.

12. Maxvinchers

havent recieved a single ban since i started playing runemate, get into login patterns dont be random with your botting. and dont attempt to bot without breaks for stupid hours thats basically asking for a ban. also keep up to date with the bots you regulary use read patch updates also.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 18, 2020, Original Post Date: Jun 18, 2020 ---

i usually bot on 1750 total worlds and 1500 total worlds no one really expects things then

Mason42069 likes this.