Botting Skillcape Achievements

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by opticness, Mar 25, 2015.

1. opticness

[​IMG]

This thread contains all of my successful skillcapes from botting on Runescape.

[​IMG]__[​IMG]__[​IMG]__[​IMG]
    _____Main Account__________Old Main Account________Old Main Account__________Gold Farmer
    ____Swordfish/Tuna__________Swordfish/Tuna__________________Ivy________________________Oaks

[​IMG] __[​IMG]__[​IMG]__[​IMG]
    _____Main Account____________ Main Account________________Skiller__________________Main Account
    ______Hellhounds_______________Maples/Yews______________Runespan________________Dragon Bones

As of right now, I've decided to focus mainly on gold farming. So, until further notice, no skillcape goals will be set/met.
    __

Let me know if this viewing window is compatible for you, I'm still developing it to make it more pleasing. If you have any organization recommendations, let me know!

#1 opticness, Mar 25, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2015
  2. srpronto

I prefer the old style of the skillcapes now they look so ordinary.

3. opticness

I think they look more like the 120's, just makes them more high-def and sleek. I don't like how the item looks in your inventory though, it looks like a colored stick. You can't even tell what cape it is really.

4. roflcopter19

What an ugly cape design. Nice job man!

5. srpronto

I just wish we could switch to the old style.

6. opticness

Yeah, I like them but think they could've been improved in a different way. They look somewhat awkward. Thanks!
    That would be a cool idea.

7. EvilCabbage

looking pretty sweet

any recommendations on 99 thieving? im looking to get that soonish

8. srpronto

Im going for 99 Crafting only doing Gold Necklace, pretty much suiciding :p

9. opticness

I'm at a loss of how to train thieving, I'm struggling to get mine to 70 on my main. I don't bot much on him which makes it even tougher.

Nice, good luck! Just be careful, you can either get lucky and get no ban or anything or get a permanent ban. Gotta get lucky!

10. EvilCabbage

Ah, bummer! Thanks :)

11. Dan

Dan

They announced they would add an option within a month to change between old and new style by toggling on the cape. Hopefully it changes the icon style too.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 26, 2015, Original Post Date: Mar 26, 2015 ---
    Pyramid plunder once I finish my script bot ;) Keep getting sidetracked and start new projects when I'm 75% through my last >.> I'm thinking I might write a thieving guild script bot if its still good xp

& @opticness

Very best of luck :) I, myself have botted a fully maxed main, working on a second which is at 1900 total currently and starting an 07 main.

Best advice I can give from experience, bot progressively and mix it up. It took 3 and a 1/2 years without any bans for my max.

#11 Dan, Mar 26, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2015
    EvilCabbage likes this.
  12. opticness

Wow, that's impressive. I've gotten banned from using RuneMate only when suiciding on several accounts at once, so now I'm just running one at a time and seeing how it goes.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 3, 2015 ---
    UPDATE: As of 4/3/15:
    I achieved 99 RuneCrafting on a suicide skiller account. This marks the first 99 of this account, with more hopefully soon to come.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 31, 2015 ---
    UPDATE: as of May, 2015:
    Achieved 99 Prayer on my main account. This marks the last set skillcape for the time being, for now I will be focused on gold farming. Until further notice, all skillcape goals will be suspended.

13. Yeaimawizard

Currently botted 99 Construction, Firemaking and Runecrafting on my level 3 - Going for divination as we speak.