1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BTWoodcutter Pro [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by novak80, Jan 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. novak80

try in a different area and lmk if it works

2. XCRunner

hmmm yea looks like it works around draynor.. but in between draynor and edgeville it's broken

3. cyberviv

The bot often gets stuck at draynor when it banks willows, when it banks it will try to cut a willow while in the bank and gets stuck. I run the script bot for about 20 minutes and it did this about 7 times

4. XCRunner

Checked with Cloud, it's not an issue with the web as the web hasn't changed.

5. Eliment

Had issues with it banking logs at the Draynor willows. When reaching a full inventory the bot remains hovering over the next willow and doesn't make any movement towards the bank (works fine with powerchopping though). I also tried willows at the pond near Lumbridge with the same result.

6. Reggie

bro, how do we even find our x and y int's. Runemate doesn't give you your player's coordinates.

edit**

how about posting some x and y integers for us.. Im sure alot of people will enjoy the bot way more.

7. Doomie

the integers are relative to your position.
    just put 1 in both x and y. and you will have a cutting radius of all tiles around you. Increase if necessary

8. XCRunner

Still hoping that there's a fix for this. Get banned too quickly doing anything other than WC, it seems. With your bot cutting yews in between draynor/lumby I was able to get to ~85 wc, cutting yews from 60, before I would get banned.

9. Mikaelz

Omg I am a fucking moron.

I put my current X coordinate in the X field, same with Y coordinate with the Y field. Started the script bot and it worked fine and dandy, but after 15 seconds the CPU usage went up to 100%.

I should of read the thread first... :p Now I put 5 & 5 in both fields and it works flawlessly. Thank you for the script bot.
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 19, 2015, Original Post Date: Sep 18, 2015 ---
    This script bot is the best wc-script bot I've ever used, and I've used a few... Here's a proggy. Two different accounts, both botting yews as seen below.
    [​IMG]

novak80 likes this.
  10. darkjonny15

Not banking at Seer's Village at the magics. Anything on that?

Harold Winter likes this.
  11. HailHale

Got to 80 power chopping willows. Favorite Spot for exp.
    [​IMG]

Try to normally only run the amount of hours I would legit play. Very easy to get to 60 WC with out being banned.
    [​IMG]

12. zLoud

[​IMG] 6 and a half hour Proggie :)
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 12, 2015, Original Post Date: Oct 12, 2015 ---
    welp just got banned on it 3 min after i posted that gg

13. TheMadTbaggeR

Your bot is having issues with finding paths to trees, even when the tree is in plain view. It also doesn't bank reliably in any of the F2P areas that I've tried, and requires constant supervision. I wish I had some knowledge into the making of these bots, but I don't, so I can't suggest anything, but I would really like it if you tried to iron out these issues. Thanks.

14. Mikaelz

[​IMG]

About 17k yew logs since Friday. This bot is by far the best I've ever used, regardless of what kind of bot it is. This shit starts up in 8 seconds and runs until you stop it. Make this a premium script bot ASAP, cuz you can make huge money with this.

Don't mind the account names, they were created last thursday and their sole purpose was to bot nonstop this weekend. They will be banned before I even wake up tomorrow (Monday).

Btw: Bonus points if you get the 3rd accounts username (11694). Like, what does it mean? Answer this and you're a true nigga.

15. rsnoob500

Here is my proggy extremely satisfied so far, however a function to not dismiss the random events and pickup birds nests would be awesome.

keep up the good work!

Attached Files:

16. thuper

17. Grummler

Awesome bot. Having intermittent problems with banking though that I can't seem to figure out. Sometimes this happens when banking and it will stand there without doing anything until it gets logged out for being AFK.

18. Mikaelz

Yeah it needs minimal babysitting because it sometimes get stuck outside of bank. What you need to do is enable mouse control and walk h im into the bank. Also make sure that roofs are always hidden.

19. akib444

I am loving this bot man. Keep up the good work

20. rsnoob500

It also logs out when you do Magic trees sinds it dusnt move the camera or click on tabs for some reasons, this dusnt happen when cutting Yew trees

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.