1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OSRS Buying Acc 70+atk/str/def or rent/share for $

Discussion in 'General Market' started by Ghost_33, Jan 5, 2016.

1. Ghost_33

I need an account with atleast 70 atk str def.. Defense isnt a must but id like it.. Of course the higher the better..

Other skills dont matter much but id like decent range and mage.. Or some quests done..

Paying OSRSGP

Ive been ripped off plenty of times over the years thru multiple client sites like rsbot, Powerbot, Sythe..

I hate recoveries id like someone to be trusted..

I could also offer to pay someone to use an account with cb stats.. as i started back up on OSRS again and my account is mainly a skiller.. And im impatient and would like to have fun and make more money without waiting and leveling my account up... If i rent/share. Id pay for a couple days and i wont change information. I wont need email or recovery Q/As.. I would just need access to bank and of course the login information.. you are free to login to the account whenever i get off.. I wont be botting on the account. So you could message me and let me know if you need me off or i could let you know im getting off.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 5, 2016, Original Post Date: Dec 28, 2015 ---
    up