1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RS3 Buying Mud/Dust Rune Crafter

Discussion in 'Bot Requests' started by Randyron, Jul 7, 2018.

1. Randyron

• Game Mode: RS3
    • Link to wiki:
    • Money making guide/Crafting dust runes
    • Money making guide/Crafting mud runes
    • Summary:
    • Stars at bank, withdraw preset, fill all the pouches, fill the infinity body. Uses the Lumber Yard tele and uses Surge to the earth altar. Casts Magic Imbue (before or after entering, both work) crafts the runes and Teleports back with to the bank. Supports detecting degraded pouches and repairs them via Repair Pouch Lunar spell (possibly preset 2)
    • Required stats: 90 runecrafting for all the pouches, 82 Magic for Magic Imbue
    • Required items: small medium large giant and massive pouches, full infinity ethereal outfit, some astral and water/air runes.
    • Other notes: Mud/Dust rune crafting is the same, only variable is the secondary rune (water, or air)
    Message me with price offers/post them here.

Shokatt and John Deaux like this.
  2. Shokatt

Im also interested :p

3. EthanOpia

There is currently one on the store, have you tried that yet? I'd be willing to make a paid version of this if that one does not work.

4. Randyron

I've not tested it, as it is a low level one (lacks pouch support and alot of other features)