1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RS3 Buying Mud Rune Crafter

Discussion in 'Bot Requests' started by Apple Grape Nectar, Jun 5, 2018.

1. Apple Grape Nectar

• Game Mode: RS3
    • Link to wiki: Crafting Mud Runes
    • Summary:
    • Via Earth Altar:
    • Start at the Tokkul-Zo Fight Cave banker, withdraw preset, fill all the pouches, fill the infinity body, fill inventory with rune essence, the pouches, one Lumber Yard teleport, and the runes stated in the guide neccessary to use Magic Imbue and craft the mud runes.Uses the Lumber Yard tele and uses Surge (keybinding 1) to get clsoer to the earth altar. Get's in, casts Magic Imbue, crafts the runes and Teleports back with Tokkul-Zo. Supports detecting degraded pouches and repairs them via Repair Pouch Lunar spell (possibly preset 2)
    • Required stats: 90 runecrafting for all the pouches, 88 Magic for Magic Imbue I believe
    • Required items: small medium large giant and massive pouches, full infinity ethereal outfit, some astral and water runes.
    • Other notes: According to wikia this method should net around 8m and hour but I understand that varies alot.
    The Summary is just a suggestion, if you have an alternative I'd appritiate it if you post/message me.

#1 Apple Grape Nectar, Jun 5, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2018