1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RS3 Buying private Telos bot

Discussion in 'Bot Requests' started by Shokatt, Jul 2, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Shokatt

This type of bot is very important for me, so I can pay a big price for it!

2. qverkk

5000$ + fees

Shokatt likes this.
  3. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

Can vouch Qverkk has a superb Telos bot

Shokatt likes this.
  4. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

I'll do it for 4500

Shokatt likes this.
  5. Wet Rag

do you even know how to kill telos

Shokatt likes this.
  6. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

I don't kill telos. I have a bot for that.

7. Shokatt

4500-5000 dollars? I could pay 500 dollars haha
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 3, 2018, Original Post Date: Jul 3, 2018 ---
    Depending on how much i earn, i could give out some extra each month like 100-200 dollars xD

8. 6th Symphony

Welcome to Runemate.

Shokatt likes this.
  9. Swych

@Shokatt realistically this bot is one of the hardest bots to make. Additionally, the time required for an author to learn the boss and its mechanics entirely, and then be able to make an efficient bot for it will span over a number of months. You're not only paying for the bot, you're paying for the time invested into this bot too. You wouldn't expect to work for 4-5 months in exchange for only 500$ right?

American Express and Shokatt like this.
  10. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

Welcome to real life you mean

American Express and Shokatt like this.
  11. Shokatt

Yes from scratch bros, i thought any of you had it complete or nearly complete because i need it asap haha i understand 4.5k-5k if its from scratch :p
    So by other words, no one of you have it complete or nearly complete :/ is there any for rax?
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 3, 2018 ---
    I would pay 4.5-5k if it spans over months, but i dont have that time bros, thats why IM asking for a complete or nearly complete bot, i shouldve said it in first place tho haha so my bad bros and sists

12. Shokatt

How the fuck Can I be cringy bro? What is cringy about what i’m saying?

I have atleast 3 more people who could pay 500-1k dollars for a Telos bot that is complete/nearly complete, i certanly know 30 more people who would buy it if its working like a charm, i know that those 30 players wouldve brought huvudreds of people who would bought it for 500-1k dollars for it. But oh, stupid me, you dont want more people than 1 to buy it because 1. you dont like money. And 2 you dont know how to implement HWR reset if some
    Stupid motherfucker uses someone elses payed bot. What the actual fuck bro, are you lost in the Matrix?

13. auxi

Just to put things into perspective, realistically a good Telos bot would earn you 500 dollars within 24 hours. I have a bot which can do 0-99% enrage but never went further because of some limitations with RuneMate at the moment. It's not for sale though..

14. cas249

every1 should know by now that hes not only #1 trader of RM but also #1 autist

Wet Rag likes this.
  15. Shokatt

Yes taking that into perspective I understand, but thinking of how many people that wouldve bought it, is incredible amount of money to bring in, but i truly understand you bro

16. Wet Rag

Absolute unit

Shokatt likes this.
  17. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

That wouldnt make it any cheaper
    The more people run the bot the more likely it becomes to blow up in your face.

18. Shokatt

What i mean was if it was complete and not only for me, i should not pay for the hours for making it and the bot, only the bot itself, i hope there is but i dont think there is people that want to spend more than 500-1k for a private bot, Im just saying, if i had the money i would pay 5k for it, but I dont have that money to spend on a it, which dont many or at all have. The solutione to this wouldv been paying each month, like you pay 500-1k upfront, then Each month to use it 200 dollars :p
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 3, 2018 ---
    But yes yes i understand now 4.5-5k dollars for Telos, ill keep it in mind bros and sists, than you for your honest answeres ❤️

19. qverkk

A bot like this with that much people botting it would ruin the bot it self, bots like this aren't used for a big scale just to limit the ban rate, even rax, gwd2 or even kk. Everything has it's limitations, and to make a complex bot like telos takes about 1-3 months to create, and imagine paying 40-60$/h for Dev time put into this bot. It's alot of money, time spent for creation of bots like these. No one wants to get dirt cheap offers if they can just use the bot them selves and make the money offered by others to them in just 1 day, that's just the way that it works man

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Wet Rag likes this.
  20. Shokatt

I have already said this, Im just saying if someone had a fully funtional bot for Telos, i would pay 1-1k dollars for it, even 5k as you offer if i had the money, i could tell some people to buy it too, i dont mean the bot is for 182911829191727181917 players wtf, just a couple, that wouldnt mean anything to increase the ban, it would just mean more money to the author, i care about the author, my gold farming brings in 10b/month on only 1 computer 10 bots 95+ div, 18h/day, ill just come back when i have 5k to spend on one bot, no hard feelings, i understand everything what you say but i dont think you understand what IM saying, peace bros and sists