1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RS3 Buying RS3 GP

Discussion in 'General Market' started by forbobo, Dec 6, 2017.

1. forbobo

Ey is ya boy, i need some rs3 gp (dunno how much). Just hit me up with what you're willing to sell. You're goin first btw, i'm willing to do any trade in increments if you don't trust me.

Pm me or say in your message on this thread what payment method you prefer. Can do basically verified business paypal or any crypto (although i prefer not btc - the fee is way too high. Eth fee is low). If we do eth or another low fee crypto i'll cover the fee, if you insist on btc then you're covering the fee.

$.135/m (negotiable depending on payment method)

#1 forbobo, Dec 6, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
  2. Geashaw

I think that’s really lowballing it, or have the prices dropped that much?

3. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

payment method makes a big difference, also he's bulk buying.

forbobo likes this.
  4. forbobo

websites sell for 17 and buy from you for 11-12 (bogla scams like crazy ever since they were bought by arcus, selling for 19/m and buying for 12). Also as squilliam said, payment method makes a difference. I also said willing to negotiate.

And yes, prices have actually dropped tremendously. OSRS gp is anywhere from .80-.90/m with 90 being high end paypal. Factor in the swap rate for osrs/rs3 and you can see how cheap rs3 actually is. Edited price to 13.5/m tho since i don't need as much anymore, but I'd go as high as 15/m for some payment methods and only with people who i know won't be a hassle.
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 9, 2017, Original Post Date: Dec 7, 2017 ---
    only need 1-2b now, so not in significant bulk which means willing to negotiate price more