1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OSRS Can someone clear this up for me?

Discussion in 'General' started by ImprisonedCows, Nov 7, 2020.

Tags:
  1. ImprisonedCows

Ok so I'm a brand new botter alright. I wanted to know this for sure, so I don't do something stupid like getting my main acc banned for life.

If you bot on a separate- completely new, throw-away account. Unrelated to your main account which you have never ever botted on. Would Jagex still ban both of your accounts? Including the main that you never botted on. I didn't quite understand what people meant by Chain-banning.

Some guy told me to not use the same IP associated with my bot acc. Because I risk the chance of losing my main acc. even though it had nothing to do with it.

What would be the best amounts of hours for me to bot on for hours? Currently I'm only botting willows and nothing happened so far. The max amounts of hours for me goes like this:

1 hour 49 min bot
    33 min break
    2 hours 18 min bot
    40 min break
    2 hours 34 min bot
    53 min break.
    And so fourth. I bot on average per day for about 10-11 hours

On a side note, my main I worked very hard on has Three 99's which is crafting, farm and thieving. 76 mining and 167 quest points and lvl 77 combat. I absolutely do not want it to be banned whatsoever.

#1 ImprisonedCows, Nov 7, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2020
  2. Gengsta

Gengsta Community Manager

No, your main account should not get banned assuming you do not interact with your botting accounts by trading or w.e (and not botting that account ofc)