1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can someone create this ?

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by Microsoft, Sep 26, 2015.

1. Microsoft

Microsoft Ex-Staff

I think it would be a really cool idea to show a signature with skills/a.logs of your account.
    The only thing we need to do is encrypting the username link and hiding certain skills.
    In example: http://runezone.com/sig/adlog/myrsdisplayname.png to http://runezone.com/sig/adlog/b4mcv04fv.png
    This ofcourse has been be encrypted on the server side..
    That way we can show our accounts, without showing the actuall names :D
    Jagex won't be able to recognize the accounts as the username and certain skills are hidden ;)

2. EvilCabbage

Well we could do what RiD did and show every skillcape we have obtained somewhere on our posts. Or the amount of hours we botted or something.

Microsoft likes this.
  3. Microsoft

Microsoft Ex-Staff

That would be a good idea if you can hover over the skillcape and it'll show the bot the person used ;)
    Showing the total time botted will also be very cool :D

4. EvilCabbage

I'm very positive though that this information hasn't been recorded yet though, so we'd have to start recording it from whenever it would get implemented and many users will already have 99's.

5. Tim

Tim

This would be better in my opinion to have something like how many hours botted and how much money you have made so far from botting.

EvilCabbage likes this.
  6. Microsoft

Microsoft Ex-Staff

Something like this for Skills - Money - Total Time Botted, will be great !!
    [​IMG]

7. EvilCabbage

Well this could potentially get very messy with THREE different game modes, people not getting exactly 99 with the bot but say pausing the bot right before and doing the actual kill to 99 themselves, etc.

EDIT: I do like the idea though.

8. Microsoft

Microsoft Ex-Staff

I see what you mean, but for those people there will be an option to manually enter the 99's they got ;)
    This will also apply to user who already have 99's before this gets implemented.
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 26, 2015, Original Post Date: Sep 26, 2015 ---
    btw: It doesnt really matter imo in which game mode they got a 99, itll still be hell of an advertisement to new botters.
    Again you can make simply add [EOC, Legacy, OS] for this in the Tooltip, or simply change the image slightly so it contains tags like [EOC, Legacy, OS]

9. EvilCabbage

We couldn't allow people lying about their gains, though.

10. Microsoft

Microsoft Ex-Staff

I know what you mean.
    Recording will be your best bet for this then ;)