1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can you get banned botting multiple accounts?

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by lionpredator, May 7, 2015.

1. lionpredator

As of right now I'm botting on an 07 account that USED to be my main, however I've made a new account and have been playing on it since. I've been botting magic trees (on the account I mentioned that used to be my main) for a while now and still no ban. I'm guessing it's because Jagex thinks my account looks legit or something? Or I've just been lucky and they haven't caught me yet, but I've botted for 24 hours straight once and still didn't get a ban.

Anyway, what I really want to know is this; lets say I start botting magic trees on multiple accounts, for increased profit p/hour, will I get caught doing this? If so, what can I do to minimize my chances of being caught?

2. Vichy

If you'll start collecting gold on multiple accounts at once, you'll most likely will get a ban within a matter of days for gold-farming.
    If you plan on botting more than one account at the same time, try to not go past 2 at once. Since 1 person doesn't normally play on more than 2 accounts.
    If you have another computer you can bot on, that's a different story. Just, don't get greedy and don't over-extend it.

Good luck :)

3. lionpredator

Wait, so if I have another computer how many accounts would I be able to bot? Because I have a laptop (which I bot on pretty frequently) and then my main computer, but I don't really bot on it that much. You said don't go past two accounts, so would that mean I could bot two accounts on both my desktop and laptop? Thanks for the reply btw :)

4. Vichy

Nobody is really sure on how Jagex checks/flags accounts for macroing, but I think that it's based on your PC's and IP's address. I wouldn't go over 2 bots per computer, but that's just me.

EvilCabbage likes this.
  5. opticness

I've had multiple accounts banned from this before. I've ran a total of 6 accounts at once with no bans for about a week and a half, then woke up one morning to all 6 accounts banned. So yeah, they can ban you through your IP I'm pretty sure with multiple bans. Plus, more accounts will lead to a higher risk of a ban. It all depends on your luck dodging their systems.

6. XCRunner

If you bot multiple accounts on 1 IP, one account being banned will probably flag the IP meaning the other accounts will get banned soon.

7. not_mallard

I'm planning on botting on an alternate account.
    Will my main account also get banned since they are both on the same IP address?

8. EvilCabbage

If they don't suspect you of gold farming, most likely not.

9. Insomniac

10. TBentley93

what if I bot on one account while I play on my main? could my main get banned even if im not botting on it?

11. pipetrueno

Dude just fucking bot, dont exceed NON human hours.

Ive been botting on 24 accounts all on the same machine (VM server) different IPs. Accounts duration 3months, 4-6 hours a day. (we re talking about serious gold farming)

You have to give away something, just to get profit ;) take care m8
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 17, 2018, Original Post Date: Nov 17, 2018 ---
    Forgot to say, keep an eye on your scripts bots/bots, make sure they work properly, as they can flag by inhuman actions example, trying to cast a spell with no runes if required. Or trying to access an unreachable area, just try to be as human as possible, that will help you to break the detection algorithm.