1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OSRS Can you run NMZ 12+ hours daily?

Discussion in 'General' started by blood1000, Jul 19, 2021.

1. blood1000

I saw a video from 2019 whereby someone left a NMZ bot on 24/7 (avoiding 6 hour logout by world switch) for a month get get 99 mellee stats, he was never banned and just wanted to check how that compares to today? I don't normally bot for over 6 hours but thinking about trying for longer on NMZ, what are your thoughts?

2. Hit My Gong

Hit My Gong Bigkokski

I don't reccommend doing sessions like that regularly maybe once a week a 12 hour session with a couple breaks is okay but even NMZ I wouldn't do that much... I've copped a couple bans from there before when I over-did it.

3. RPGStock

They have been banning AutohotKey bots alot nowadays also. I attempted to do only 4-5 hrs per day with a 2 day wait period in between and I still got banned so they are much more advanced.

4. Hit My Gong

Hit My Gong Bigkokski

*touchwood*

It's all luck of the draw... Account age, if you're monitoring and typing / replying to messages occasionally, quality of the script bot and time run without breaks (I always recommend breaking every 2 - 3 hours for at least 30 - 60 mins if doing longer run times

I also think it's important to have an active friends list. I make friends and add people on all my accounts... I just make sure the people arent too talkative; so they're not saying "hey" every time they log in and shit lol.

5. AddyBarsRS Services

AddyBarsRS Services AddyBarsRS

you will prob get banned quckly

6. blood1000

Update on this one, I did it on three accounts for around 8-12 hours, all were banned once they reached about level 90-95 in melee skills, either slow at banning or possible delayed bans, all given perm bans for first time offences, all banned a couple days after membership renewal. Going to try NMZ on OSMB to see how that fares.