1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bug Cannot open runemate at all

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by Andrew Frail, Feb 27, 2020.

1. Andrew Frail

I have not tried opening runemate since the whole Java thing knocked it out for RS3. I saw that there was an update and a fix now so I tried opening it and nothing. I tried to uninstall it through control panel since I have windows 10 and it did nothing. I ended up deleting all the files etc. manually. I just redownloaded the setup file and click on it the first screen pops up that it is loading than stops and nothing. Let me know if you have a fix :D

2. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

3. Andrew Frail

Also my problem is that runemate won't even open at all. I try to do the setup after I delete it and it doesn't load anything :(

4. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

Can you please explain more clearly what you are trying to do? I cannot understand what you're saying.

If you are trying to run RuneScape 3, then you won't be able to since RuneMate no longer supports RS3.

If you are unable to install RuneMate, then it is likely due to an anti-virus on your computer falsely quarantining RuneMate.