1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resolved Cannot Push SVN Update to Queue

Discussion in 'Developer Support' started by Snufalufugus, Jun 4, 2017.

1. Snufalufugus

When I hit "Push bot update to queue" the message "Your push request has been received and is being processed. You will receive further information via forum private message." pops up. After this, I never get a PM from Cloud, and the "Queued Revision" stays as "N/A"

Ive tried pushing from chrome, firefox, and mobile, other people are still able to push. I tried changing something pointless in my bot and re-uploading and pushing, and am still unable to push.

My SVN does have the most recent uploaded stuff inside of it.

The most recent time i got a response from pushing was at 11:08pm est on the 3rd, when the push was rejected because i forgot to remove 2 files from svn and the svn version didn't compile. After this I pushed to remove the files, and have been unable to push to queue since.

2. Best Answer:
    Post #4 by Cloud, Jun 9, 2017
  3. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

I DO get a message, but the end-result is the same. I've double-checked if the content is in the SVN, which it is. Making a byte-code change doesn't work either. The queue revision number stays at N/A.

Snufalufugus likes this.
  4. Jhinn

5. Cloud

Cloud Engineer

fixed right?

6. Snufalufugus

yes