1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't connect to rs servers using a proxy (previously worked).

Discussion in 'General' started by Pressure, Jun 27, 2018.

1. Pressure

I was running a proxy (via proxifier) and it was fine. I believe the problem was created whilst running multiple (already logged-in) accounts and manually putting them singly into the rs lobby from the game, which eventually led to exceeding the number of connections to a server whilst in the lobby, since too many accounts defaulted to the same world in lobby... So now the proxy IP can't connect to rs (app, website etc.) What's going on here?
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 27, 2018, Original Post Date: Jun 27, 2018 ---

Well, I got it to run on the proxy IP again.

Just ran another IP and had to log-in on every account that was assigned to the proxy involved in that interaction which caused the error.

When I tried to just log in in just one of those accounts on a different IP, and reverted to the proxy, it still wouldn't work.

I tried to replicate the whole process but couldn't get the error to pop up again after lobbying multiple accounts. Just kicks an account to the log-in screen once the amount of accounts that exit to the lobby and default to same server is exceeded. So, I'm not sure what happened there.

#1 Pressure, Jun 27, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2018