1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bug Can't get the bot working.

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by toppykeklordboi112, Aug 16, 2017.

1. toppykeklordboi112

Hey, as some may know, I am new here :) and i tried to start a bot but it wont seem to work.

I run the OSRS client, select the process ID that appears, then the bot and click on "Start instance". But when i do i get the error "failed to bind to the game client because of an AgentInitializationException"

What do i need to do?

2. Daniel

If you're using macOS, the bug has been reported multiple times such as here, here or here. Not much we can do.

If you're using Windows, uninstall all Java versions and install only the 32-bit version. The problem should be fixed.

Requesting this thread to be moved to the Client & Support section.

3. toppykeklordboi112

--- Double Post Merged, Aug 17, 2017, Original Post Date: Aug 17, 2017 ---
    Hey Daniel, I have still the same problem after I did what you asked. Uninstalled Java, even uninstalled the bot program itself just in case. Installed the 32 bit versio, re-installed the bot and still have the same problem.

I am on windows 10 BTW :)

4. Daniel

Can you open cmd and type java -version and post a screenshot of what comes up?

Edit: post the latest log under the logs folder inside the RuneMate folder.
    C:/Users/<your username>/RuneMate

#4 Daniel, Aug 17, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2017
  5. toppykeklordboi112

here you go. I put up both the latest, and my first log, because the first one has more things in it than the last :)

Attached Files:

6. Daniel

Well you're indeed using the correct Java version so I don't know past this point what it could be. Even proves my theory for macOS totally invalid like @Savior suggested.

Sorry buddy, I don't know the solution for this.

Btw you didn't fully hide your name in the cmd screenshot. Might wanna remove it.

7. toppykeklordboi112

Thanks for the mention + i appreciate the help anyway!

8. puppygirl

puppygirl uwu :3

same issue x.x Have had it after a windows reinstall. Followed every instruction multiple times, oh well.

9. elijah5947

For what it's worth, MacOS does not ask for 2 step verification, perhaps that is the issue.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 19, 2017, Original Post Date: Aug 19, 2017 ---
    Even after download parallels, Runemate, OSRS, I now get the same issue. Why is it always me that has to deal with problems like this : ((((((