1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bug Can't start runemate again

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by wikte, Jun 1, 2016.

1. wikte

Can't start runemate app again, yesterday worked fine, it just show loading symbol instead of mouse, this has happend to me before few times, but reinstalling was enough, this time i tried delete all, reinstal, launch on administrator mode, restart, other compability modes, nothing helps

Tought, Runemate.jar launch fine but i can't bot with it since it ask to launch 32bit spectre and i can't do that...

Anyone had same problems or have anything in mind how i can to solve this problem?

2. Party

Party Client Developer

Why can't you launch Spectre in 32bit?

3. wikte

Since Spectre in 32bit is runemate app that does not launch for some reason for me today...

4. Party

Party Client Developer

Uninstall all of your Java versions and then re-install RuneMate. Spectre should download the required JRE as part of the install.

5. wikte

The problem is that i am using windows 8 and for some reason apps from "C:\Program Files" Does not start, but "C:\Program Files (x86)" apps works fine, so i just changed runemate to there, so i have this problem with most apps that are located "C:\Program Files" dont know how to fix that and it happens on occosional days...