Hi all, I've been using RuneMate for quite some time now and I never had any problems with it until recently. I'm one of the stupidest people when it comes to computers, besides playing a game, so I try to seek help out here. So what happens is when I try to start the RuneMate.jar file nothing happens. I can click on it as many times as I want but nothing happens while the login screen for RuneMate should appear. What does happen is that Java(TM) Platform SE binary does open in the background processes just as many times as i tried to start it. So the things I tried myself to solve this issue is adjusting firewall settings, adjusting Java settings (which turned out to be only for the browser lol), trying to open it through command prompt and reinstalling Java's latest version. None of them solved the problem for me. When reinstalling Java it would be possible to open RuneMate.jar again and use the bot. The only problem is that the next day everything is just the way it was before. Same for the verification of Java through the browser. When RuneMate is working it will verify and when it doesn't it cannot detect Java. That's why I'm pretty sure that it's probably something on my laptop what causes it or maybe it's a problem with Java, which is unlikely cause so far I know I'm the only one with this problem. I hope someone knows how to solve this problem. I hardly have any knowledge about computers, programs etc. I've tried my best so far with the help of google and browsing this forum but it didn't help out.