1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Careful, ban rates seem to be increasing again!

Discussion in 'General' started by Chu Sum Wang, Aug 14, 2015.

1. Chu Sum Wang

Well, today i was going to start a new project, Road to Max Cape via RuneMate. But I got banned a few hours later. Be careful guys, i was banned within a few hours. I'm not sure if it makes a difference, but i was using MaxiFisher (good fishing bot, only one i ever used) fishing tuna at karmaja or however its spelled. Be careful botting, as I guess ban rates are going back up :)

Well, editing this post to say, I recovered an old account, only had a few levels on it, decided to try this again :) wish me luck!

#1 Chu Sum Wang, Aug 14, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2015
  2. RSMasterBot

My main was 2 levels from maxed and I got banned doing Divination. I think it's based on luck to be honest. Player reports play a huge part in the banning process in my opinion.

3. jNull

i would stay away from fishing

4. andyroo15980

if you just created a new account and instantly started using bots then there is your reason why whenever you make a new account legit play it for 2 weeks to a month then start botting all new accounts are botwatched for a peroid of time to make sure its a new legit paying character and not another bot.....

Manager likes this.