OSRS Castle Wars Minigame

Discussion in 'Bot Requests' started by spidah, Jun 29, 2017.

1. spidah

• Game Mode: OSRS
    • Link to wiki: Castle Wars
    • Summary: Castle wars has recently been buffed and all the Castle wars items are much more affordable bot will work as follows: Start out in the Castle Wars lobby Join a Portal (option to randomise or choose just 1) play the game either by attacking or healing to prevent being kicked and repeat the process.
    • Required stats: None.
    • Required quests: None.
    • Required items: Basic gear if you wish to fight (no helm, no cape) Could implement castle wars bracelet's as an option.
    • Other notes: On average it should take around 10 hours to get a halo, these are used mainly by pures but are great fashionscape! their are lots of other rewards from castle wars tickets too!
    I cant see anywhere that this has been suggested on Runemate yet so would be interested to see if its something the community would like & support!

Please comment down below any improvements to this post or ideas

2. makingpaint

This would be fun to use haha. As far as I know, all the other rewards are fashionscape, aren't they?

I would imagine that anybody who still plays Castle Wars would be upset if even 5 bots per team are used haha.

3. spidah

All of it is fashionscape really yeah, I believe other places already have bots there, you could do it on a separate world if you had 2 accounts that's how i used to get halos back in the day to ensure i got max points

4. Josh Cole

Bump would love to see this implemented

5. AlexH666

AlexH666 Χ Ξ Σ

This isn't allowed on RuneMate afaik. This is practically a griefing bot that simply hitches a ride, avoids getting kicked and ruins the minigame for others.

@Arbiter, thoughts?

6. EvilCabbage

I'm obviously not Arbiter, but I can imagine this bot wouldn't be allowed unless it succesfully plays the minigame. Merely avoiding being kicked is not allowed, just like a Pest Control bot that does 50 damage and then idles wouldn't be okay.

7. Arbiter

Arbiter Mod Automation

I think that is a good stance. I may even consider an AFK option, but it would be just that and not the default.

EvilCabbage likes this.
  8. sacdu

Please consider this, what if we had it play the game as a real player?

9. brad1995

How about not allowing the bot to run on castle wars worlds?