1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prime Fishing Trial [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by Savior, Dec 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drakdaystar

Hi Savior,

There is a bug in the script bot while doing barbarian fishing at Baxtorian Falls in Old School. When my character levels up in Agility, it fails to 'click here to continue' and just gets stuck there and I have to manually click it for the bot to continue. Otherwise, this script bot is flawless, thanks a lot!

Cheers

2. ralballs

Bot not working currently at baxtorian falls. Bot walks off north looking for fishing spots near the hunting area. If need more info just ask. Update please :) love this bot

3. dafinn

Hey! Thank you for this amazing bot, it's been awesome to use it lately. However, I've noticed that pretty much every time I've been running the bot (fishing lobs at Karamja) for about 1,5 hours or more, it gets stuck at the Karamja pier as it's trying to make its way back to the fishing spot. It stands there till I manually log out and reboot the bot and the client just says "Travelling to the potential fishing spot". Has anyone else experienced the same kind of a problem? :)

EDIT: I'm talking about OSRS here.

4. dingleberg

Hey Savior, the bot doesn't use action bar for dropping anymore.

5. Driftson

Driftson Shooting up KFC's

Hi savior,

Can you increase the speed of dropping please? dropping doesnt stop you from fishing, but at high levels you outfish the drop rate by a lot which slows it down a lot. Appreciate your work man :)

6. Moocwa

Banking at edgeville , sometimes will get stuck trying to put a waypoint in the bank (or thinks it has placed a waypoint there but the character/client side didnt, so it's just waiting) , and just idles right outside of the bank

Banking at deposit box in port sarim, sometimes doesnt bank the fish, Just gets stuck there.

The bot overall works great (when it works) but when it gets stuck, it cannot correct it at all, just get absolutely stuck. Doesnt try to fix it or repeat action

7. ricespud

Looks like new update broke something. OSRS, Fishing Guild fishing Sharks with Harpoon - bot goes to bank and says "No fishing tool found - stopping now."

8. chris121

it wont break so it runs 247 can u fix this?

9. miguel jaramillo

im not sure why but it continues to destroy my sliskelion pieces not a super big deal but ive lost like 200 now 9/10, 10 if you could fix that please

10. Yuuki Asuna

Just wanted to comment that this bot is amazing. Thanks.

Dylan Turner likes this.
  11. Platypuss

can you make it wait a random amount of seconds before it clicks the next spot. it wont be in the bot train if you do this.

12. Jhinn

This is client related.

13. chris121

cant get it to use urns it goes to bank but wont take out any urns

Also it is slow at dropping the fish, I have trout/salmon in my action bar.

#1073 chris121, Sep 15, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2016
  14. corey miller

the bot seems to fish fine but it does not bank at cammy. I let run for 8 hours and got 345k xp on double xp weekend for 8 hours run time and that was at its powerfishing setting. i am fishing swordfish. Really wished it banked at cammy.

15. mstoffel

I always get stuck near banks. In lumbridge, I get to the combat training area right by the chest, but it won't bank. In Catherby, I get stuck by market stalls. Does not go into bank at all or click on bank.

tricko1337 likes this.
  16. melo214

great bot overall awesome script bot but in catherby it gets stuck behind bank and dont move all but keep up the good work

17. corey miller

this is the log for a little over 8 hours run time. this bot is very slow and does not bank.
    Untitled.png

18. Supacurt

LTC bottingwith this sucks

Savior likes this.
  19. down stream

This bot has been fantastic for me at prif waterfall! Got 91-95 in just a couple days. Thanks @Savior!

Since the most recent client update, however, the bot has not been working. I put in my settings and hit the Start button, but the bot does not do anything. The status up top just reads "Status" and nothing happens anymore. Any advice? Thanks!!!

20. Fizzell

Fizzell ScriptScriptScript

Seems the latest update broke the bot. When starting this one, it also crashes other working bots.

BlGDlCKJIMMY and down stream like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.