Celestial Flax Spinner [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by Defeat3d, Nov 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coconut Productions Flax Spinner

Spins flax into bow strings in Lumbridge castle.

Features:
    • Spins flax into bow strings and banks.
    • Informative and elegant paint.
    • Human like.

Make sure you have "Task Information window" ticked and "Make X progess window" open in Settings -> Interface.

#1 Defeat3d, Nov 8, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2014
    Ataraxia likes this.
  2. Will look into it, any more details you can give?

3. Works for the first run, it withdraws a new inventory, deposits one and sits there doing nothing. If I manually load a new inventory and click out the bank, it works.

4. Thanks for reporting, I'll do a rewrite soon. :)

5. Great to hear, would be good if you could fix the hourly rates as well, they seem to be in the negatives for me, don't know about you?

6. I don't use the script bot personally. If you have an account I can use to test I could get on it right now.

7. Great to hear, would be good if you could fix the hourly rates as well, they seem to be in the negatives for me, don't know about you?

I really would like to, but I have trust issues with people in real life let alone on the internet. All I have is my main. I apologise.

8. No worries. ^^

9. i will post a proggy in couple of hours

10. It works but it's terrible. Loads an inventory. Deposits 1 at a time till an empty inventory, then idles............

11. There has to be something wrong with your setup. I've done multiple 1 hour+ test runs before submitting

12. it sometime crashes, but otherwise it runs great

13. Any more info about the crashes? I'll look into it after lunch.

14. i submitted the error message couple of times

15. Thanks.

16. no problem :)

17. Just confused why it would withdraw and then deposit a whole inventory of flax, individually.....I don't know much about coding but that doesn't seem like a problem on my end?!?!?!

18. Show me a video or something of it, you'd have to be retarded to think I intend to make a script bot work like that..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.