1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Celestial Fletcher [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by Defeat3d, May 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

Savior likes this.
  2. ichaseexp

hey @Defeat3d or @Savior can one of you tell me, if this bot runs a lil slow on purpose to make look human like or is it a client/bot issue please respond

3. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

My tests weren't really slow at all, maybe some more detail?

4. ichaseexp

@Defeat3d idk, it like takes a few seconds for the bot to take the next action. It runs don't get me wrong, and smoothly... But, if he clicks cut 'X' amt of maple long bows, he'll take like a mintue delay, to type in '27' just seems like whenever bot goes to click on next step of process theres a delay. It might be implecated to lessen bot detection but it seems a lil unusally slow to me when i "baby sit" maybe client issue?

A suggestion; @Savior included a power saving mode on his "CelestialFisher" bot which seemed to fix this issue alot. So maybe a small implication like so can help out.

5. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

All I need to do for the power saving thing is pull our api which I can't do atm because I'm not home.

6. ichaseexp

Ah word, so it's a simple fix kinda? But i'd strongly suggest doing that when back home bc i think it'd help the issue out !
    --- Double Post Merged, May 22, 2016, Original Post Date: May 22, 2016 ---
    Hey, does adhere mean string? Does this bot string the bows?

7. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

Yes.

8. ichaseexp

whats avg logs per hr u cut & string ? i really think its a delay. ima make a vid for u

9. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

Ran just now - Maple Longbows OSRS

[​IMG]

10. ichaseexp

okay, @Defeat3d; i made a video for you to see since its hard to describe. This video will show the "delay" i am mentioning.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 22, 2016, Original Post Date: May 22, 2016 ---
    @kazemanie; check my vid. tell me if you experience the same reaction/delay time

11. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

I don't seem to get any delays like you do.

Also, check out "Hypercam 2" when you next need to record something on your screen. Simple to use and free :)

12. the elve age

I am an avid bot user and one who is experienced with Java and the Runescape engine. My fletcher also seems to run "slow". It's not crazy slow, but will take 2-3 real seconds to type in the amount of bows I need to fletch. Nothing huge, but I can confirm that it is a little slow to execute actions.

ichaseexp likes this.
  13. ichaseexp

Thank you . Still having this issue myself but yeah idk what it is nor do you i assume

14. Party

Party Client Developer

I don't get the issue a lot of people have with this, whenever I've testing my bots the calls don't take the long. In fact I can't think of a bot I've used that has been that slow.

15. ichaseexp

Party, whats ur xp per hr? My xp per hr for cutting yew long bows is 85k p/he

16. Shabutie

seems a bit slow when banking and withdrawing, gets stuck at times trying to bank with a bow selected on the cursor.

17. jaxy101

I see some people saying that theyre getting slow xp per hour.
    In my experience, this bot is much quicker and way more efficient at cutting logs than stringing uncut bows.
    I would suggest cutting the logs even if it means smaller profit margins.
    Buuttttt, i would really like to see an update that improves the efficiency of stringing bows.

18. Shabutie

Barely even strings bows without being babysat, sits there doing nothing when it should be trying to click the bank, if you left click anywhere it clears the option the bot has up and then continues to string.

For some reason it just sits there with the unstrung bow selected on left click doing absolutely nothing.

19. pedrorafaeln

Hey, on OSRS, i ran this for over 4 hours, but for some reason, after some time, it began saying random numbers on the public chat, I definitly think people reported my acc, I just hope I dont get a ban for this.

20. SDC

SDC

It ran fine for about 4 hours before I got banned. I was standing in GE with all of the anti-ban features on. I don't know why my review was removed - this bot will get you banned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.