1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Celestial Rooftops [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by Defeat3d, Oct 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. snoipa

So, Slight problem with the Relekka course. When trying to begin the course the bot struggles to "climb rough wall" at the beginning of the course to begin the course. Once I manually click the rough wall the bot runs perfectly fine through the rest of the course and brings me back to the beginning. just has a bit of a struggle starting the course. Otherwise great bot and great work! also is there a way to pull up the laps per hour and xp/hr somehow?

demonator925 likes this.
  2. demonator925

The same exact thing happens with me, except the bot never starts the course. However, it does fine when I manually click the rough walls or even hover my cursor over it.

3. Dryrr

it basically struggles with clicking on pebbles in walls on every course that has pebbles in the wall. You have said before that its not the fault of the bot and its not fixable on ur side.. so.. im taggin @Cloud in this to have a look @ it if its actually not on ur side :/

4. Cloud

Cloud Engineer

I'm not sure what the client could be doing wrong in that regard.

5. Arbiter

Arbiter Mod Automation

If it is a model issue, there is definitely something you can do about it. We implemented bounding models for this exact reason. @Dryrr since you're interested in this issue.

6. Aidden

Aidden Author of MaxiBots

Without being able to see the bounding model overlayed on the model it could be quite annoying to get it fitting appropriately

7. Arbiter

Arbiter Mod Automation

Difficult yes, impossible no. One could use the Robot class to grab a screenshot of the game canvas, set it as the background in a JFrame, draw the bounding model to the foreground of said window with appropriate offsets, and design it like that. Cloud and I would be happy to share any technical specs like offset calculations if asked. The point here is that pushing the work to the two client developers is not a good solution when the framework is already in place to do it yourself. We have plenty on our plates as it is.

8. Aidden

This is why we need paint for sdk mode -.-

9. Arbiter

Arbiter Mod Automation

The benefits of paint for debugging have never been denied. There are just a billion and one things that are higher priority right now. In the meantime you can either take the initiative to do things yourselves or patiently wait for us to do it for you. What you cannot do is say it's not possible and push the task to the client developers.

P.S. This is not targeted at you @Defeat3d. I imagine you weren't aware of bounding models, which is totally fine since I don't expect anyone to have the whole API memorized. Was just informing you of the option. The reason for the follow-up messages was because indefensible excuses were made on your behalf.

#69 Arbiter, Apr 23, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2016
  10. Aidden

Lol. I agree that it's not impossible and wasn't trying to give excuses, just a pain in the ass.

11. XCRunner

Spectre here - Tried using it on Al Kharid, and it had trouble clicking on the spots that have a small click-box (the wall mounted ones). Had no problems with tight ropes or swinging on a rope, though

12. wikte

After completing canifis rooftop, it stops working until u move camera, so could target tree again, happens each lap in OSRS

TheVTM likes this.
  13. Dalton Minett

This goes with the pebbles issue mate, Was testing the Polnivneach course, everything is good except the bot gets confused once it reaches the rocks in the wall to climb up. other than that its a great bot!

14. TheVTM

I`m having the same issue.

15. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

Does this support the Seer's Village teleport to bank after completing the course?

From Wiki:

56k XP/hour if you have completed the hard tasks in the Kandarin Diary to toggle the camelot teleport to seers' bank, so as to teleport as soon as you finish a lap.

If not, would you consider adding it?

16. deckiiean

When you run the falador course after the first tightrope it clicks to the hand hold part of the course too quickly so the character doesnt move and stands still until you manualy do that part the rest is fine though. if fixable please do so so i can afk which is why i chose to bot :)

17. Archangel

Same thing happens to me, right when its done with the tightrope just sits till you manually click, anywhere in the game. Then it start back up.

18. Damionic

19. TAKITO

does it have to spamclick so much ? :O it clicks like 3-5 times on one obstackle
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 16, 2016, Original Post Date: Jun 16, 2016 ---
    seers course

20. aldynath

could slower the spam click on each obstacle?? seers course

thx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.