1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Celestial Spawner [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by Infinite Inferno, Apr 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prodigy

After getting a fill inv with fruit bats, it doesnt go back to the bank. just stands there. using tavelry.

2. Infinite Inferno

Infinite Inferno The Pip Collector

Umm, can you hover over the profit tab and tell me what the status is?
    Edit: Tested Edgeville and Taverley with the bug you told me. Did not encounter. To replicate the condition, i paused the bot with papayas on the floor, banked and withdrew a whole inventory of papayas, went back to the looting spot, and started bot again. It proceeded to rotate the camera and bank.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 15, 2015, Original Post Date: Jun 15, 2015 ---
    i am assuming @Cloud did not encounter any problems testing cobra in Edgeville.

#82 Infinite Inferno, Jun 15, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2015
  3. jake miler

uses the summoning potion even when ur summoning is full ....

4. Infinite Inferno

Yeh it's restoring special move points, not summoning points. If it's doing that with full special move points, then a method in the api is broken

5. jake miler

can u give me the exact settings i need to put interface etc wise because it sometimes stops working/doesnt start or the log out option menu pops up and the bot doesnt run after it just burns my money

6. Trenbolone

Hello,

does this script bot make use of the loot inventory option so that looting can be substantially faster?
    or does it only support picking up spawned items one by one?

7. Infinite Inferno

It picks up a papaya as soon as one spawns as throughout my testing it yields a better profit than waiting till you are out of special points to pick up all the fruits. Using the loot inventory option in this case will slow things down.

8. Trenbolone

Thanks for the reply! makes sense :)
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 13, 2015, Original Post Date: Oct 9, 2015 ---
    @Infinite Inferno

First of all thanks for this script bot! It's been running pretty stable, and seems to have antiban functions like randomizing clicking speeds etc.
    So I tested the hourly profit of papaya spawning, and the script bot is at a stable 800k/hour.
    I manually tried papaya spawning with loot inventory + loot area function, and the profit goes up to 1.5M/hour
    Pretty big increase in profit with the area loot function. Was wondering if you would maybe look into that? :))

The papaya spawner script bot on Powerbot gets a stable 1.3M/hour, but Powerbot has such a high ban rate it's not practical.
    Not criticizing this great script bot or anything, just had an idea about the area loot and it seems to increase profit a lot
    and im sure we'll all appreciate that if it was a feasible option

just my thoughts on the matter :)
    thanks!

9. Infinite Inferno

Hmm, i will look into this after my midterm. Explain to me how the loot area/inventory works and i'll acclimatize it into my bot. Also, have you increased your RuneMate mouse speed via settings?

10. tjwetzel

Thrilled that this bot is around and more than happy to pay a premium price for it!
    However, I'm having a problem spawning red spider eggs at all locations (I've tried in Legacy and EoC and the issue is much more prevalent in legacy).If a spider egg spawns underneath my familiar the bot will sit at a right click position until I correct it (sometimes but not all the time. Just frequently enough to have to babysit). The status in the profit tab says something to the effect of "turning to spider egg" or "getting spider egg", It's different every time.
    I hope this bot is still in development because it's awesome!

11. Kdkxjfjfjjdjf

12. Infinite Inferno

Hi! Thanks for letting me know about the bug. This bot is being maintained. Other developers and I are currently testing Spectre Alpha. As there have been API changes that need to be accounted for, this bot will be rewritten for Spectre compliance once there is a finalized public version of it. Fear not, any and all bugs will be fixed :)

13. Infinite Inferno

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.