1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quantum Woodcutting Lite 2.0.10

Woodcutting made easy!

1. WilderOS-exe

Works great, botting Yew's at Grand Exchange :)

2. Ayylmao10292181

Doesn't work cutting maples in seers

3. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

Thanks for the detailed description of the bug, this definitely helps me fix the issue!

Wet Rag likes this.
  4. rsplayer1

does this bot support teak logs at ape atoll while dropping logs?

5. Chaotic Cbow

Chaotic Cbow The Unknowns

That ^ feature would be amazing! w/mousekeys dropping :D

6. Lepaap

BUG REPORT
    RS version:
    OSRS
    p2p/f2p: f2p
    Bug: when banking logs, it completely misses the bank and actually runs down all the way to Rimmington

7. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

Yes and no. The only problem is it can't deal with special teak/special mahogany logs.

Thanks for the headsup, I'll look into it.

8. Japol1

the bot stopped working after the runemate update.. (Runescape 3)

9. Bosc

Hello there, I just want to say that banking at Edgeville doesn't work. When it's chopping yews and it goes to bank and just stands there.

10. Milanpiet

Launcher: OSRS
    Logs: Yew
    Problem: I start it up but the bot doesn't do anything at all, altough it says starting, walking to trees or chopping
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 25, 2017, Original Post Date: Feb 25, 2017 ---

Problem fixed, it started cutting
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 25, 2017 ---

I have found the problem, i had trouble working out what it was but i know now

When cutting yews at the GE it doesn't walk to the trees from the bank ( not a big issue since you don't have to be TOO lazy ) but when you do start at the trees and youre bot fillls his inventory with the yews it just keep standing between the trees

11. mariusz szafranski

Hey, this bot is smooth and works perfectly...nothing gets stuck and does what it's supposed too. one issue i find (not sure its an issue) but when I'm in the woodcutting guild and choose yews upon leaving the bank the bot always swings the ax at first tree north west of the chest then chooses another. It never follows thru with the tree. Just one swing them off to a different yew.

12. RiceNice

Someone might have mention this already, but when chopping teak this bot eventually fills up with special teak logs, thereby rendering it inactive.

mariusz szafranski likes this.
  13. mariusz szafranski

Does the bot still work for you? No bots can interact with items currently it used to drop them but power chopping will not work right now.

14. RiceNice

It works for me other than the said problem, but then maybe that's because I'm on RS3.

15. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

OSRS SUPPORT IS OFFLINE. ALL DISCUSSION BELONGS NOT IN THE SHOUTBOX.OSRS SUPPORT IS OFFLINE. ALL DISCUSSION BELONGS NOT IN THE SHOUTBOX.OSRS SUPPORT IS OFFLINE. ALL DISCUSSION BELONGS NOT IN THE SHOUTBOX.OSRS SUPPORT IS OFFLINE. ALL DISCUSSION BELONGS NOT IN THE SHOUTBOX.OSRS SUPPORT IS OFFLINE. ALL DISCUSSION BELONGS NOT IN THE SHOUTBOX.OSRS SUPPORT IS OFFLINE. ALL DISCUSSION BELONGS NOT IN THE SHOUTBOX.OSRS SUPPORT IS OFFLINE. ALL DISCUSSION BELONGS NOT IN THE SHOUTBOX.OSRS SUPPORT IS OFFLINE. ALL DISCUSSION BELONGS NOT IN THE SHOUTBOX.OSRS SUPPORT IS OFFLINE. ALL DISCUSSION BELONGS NOT IN THE SHOUTBOX.OSRS SUPPORT IS OFFLINE. ALL DISCUSSION BELONGS NOT IN THE SHOUTBOX.OSRS SUPPORT IS OFFLINE. ALL DISCUSSION BELONGS NOT IN THE SHOUTBOX.OSRS SUPPORT IS OFFLINE. ALL DISCUSSION BELONGS NOT IN THE SHOUTBOX.OSRS SUPPORT IS OFFLINE. ALL DISCUSSION BELONGS NOT IN THE SHOUTBOX.OSRS SUPPORT IS OFFLINE. ALL DISCUSSION BELONGS NOT IN THE SHOUTBOX.OSRS SUPPORT IS OFFLINE. ALL DISCUSSION BELONGS NOT IN THE SHOUTBOX.OSRS SUPPORT IS OFFLINE. ALL DISCUSSION BELONGS NOT IN THE SHOUTBOX.OSRS SUPPORT IS OFFLINE. ALL DISCUSSION BELONGS NOT IN THE SHOUTBOX.OSRS SUPPORT IS OFFLINE. ALL DISCUSSION BELONGS NOT IN THE SHOUTBOX.OSRS SUPPORT IS OFFLINE. ALL DISCUSSION BELONGS NOT IN THE SHOUTBOX.OSRS SUPPORT IS OFFLINE. ALL DISCUSSION BELONGS NOT IN THE SHOUTBOX.OSRS SUPPORT IS OFFLINE. ALL DISCUSSION BELONGS NOT IN THE SHOUTBOX.OSRS SUPPORT IS OFFLINE. ALL DISCUSSION BELONGS NOT IN THE SHOUTBOX.OSRS SUPPORT IS OFFLINE. ALL DISCUSSION BELONGS NOT IN THE SHOUTBOX.OSRS SUPPORT IS OFFLINE. ALL DISCUSSION BELONGS NOT IN THE SHOUTBOX.OSRS SUPPORT IS OFFLINE. ALL DISCUSSION BELONGS NOT IN THE SHOUTBOX.OSRS SUPPORT IS OFFLINE. ALL DISCUSSION BELONGS NOT IN THE SHOUTBOX.OSRS SUPPORT IS OFFLINE. ALL DISCUSSION BELONGS NOT IN THE SHOUTBOX.OSRS SUPPORT IS OFFLINE. ALL DISCUSSION BELONGS NOT IN THE SHOUTBOX.OSRS SUPPORT IS OFFLINE. ALL DISCUSSION BELONGS NOT IN THE SHOUTBOX.OSRS SUPPORT IS OFFLINE. ALL DISCUSSION BELONGS NOT IN THE SHOUTBOX.OSRS SUPPORT IS OFFLINE. ALL DISCUSSION BELONGS NOT IN THE SHOUTBOX.OSRS SUPPORT IS OFFLINE. ALL DISCUSSION BELONGS NOT IN THE SHOUTBOX.OSRS SUPPORT IS OFFLINE. ALL DISCUSSION BELONGS NOT IN THE SHOUTBOX.

Derk likes this.
  16. ICutAlotOfWood

BUG REPORT
    RS version:
    OSRS
    p2p/f2p: f2p
    Bug: The bot will just stand there and not do anything, and previously I had the problem where it would run to the bank and just stand there and log out after inactivity.

17. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Savior likes this.
  18. Admln404

Couldn't work any better than expected. I love this bot, even cuts n banks yews for non pro in wc guild. <3

Derk likes this.
  19. AdamMurphy

Does this support magic logs in Priff?

20. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

Yes.

AdamMurphy likes this.