1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quantum Woodcutting Lite 2.0.10

Woodcutting made easy!

1. HailHale

Since this new update from "BChopper" to PiChopper" Ive run into several glitches on OSRS.
    1) When inventory is full the bot will just stand there and not start the action of running to the bank until I click up towards the bank area
    2) While cutting yews it miss clicks and chops regular tree's quite frequently
    3) VERY BOT LIKE BEHAVIOR, since last patch the mouse would move smoothly now it acts spraticaly and spam clicks, even getting me stuck outside of the wall in Falador bank when before it would use the minimap to walk into the bank and then try to back instead of trying to bank from outside the wall and getting stuck.

Over all this has gone from my favorite bot to being unusable at its current state, can't afford getting banned for all of this not human like behavior
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 2, 2015, Original Post Date: Oct 2, 2015 ---
    Forgot to mention, I witnessed it spam clicking one tile back and forth next to each other beside a cut down yew "tree stump" as if it was waiting for it to re-spawn when there was a visable yew tree off in the distance it could of gone to. I'll try to get some video evidence of this weird behavior.

Krosden likes this.
  2. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

1. It seems to happen to more locations and I'm not sure why. I'd have to look into it.

2. This is a major flaw in using the antiban feature Clouse on RuneMate, it tends to accidentally click other trees a lot, and all I can do is force the camera all the way up so I hope that fixes it for a big part (comes in next update).

3. RubeScape related, it happens to everyone even on the original client. The login handler should work so you might want to use that. :)

And by the way, Seers - Magic is the same as the sorceress tower right? It's just not named Sorceress tower - Magic.

I'll look into every location and see if I messed up somewhere. Testing is difficult with an account that can't even chop above willows. :(
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 2, 2015 ---
    I haven't experienced this before at all! It shouldn't spam click anywhere and it detects the trees by searching for a chop action, so even if the stump was only there it shouldn't click on it.

I think I know what causes this though, this location has its trees far apart and that's most likely the issue. I'll be at school all day so I don't have any time to fix it right now but please stay put for an update. :)

Savior likes this.
  3. darkjonny15

Try both names for the magics? That's where I'm cutting at right now.

4. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

It doesn't really matter how I name it, I can call it Swag - Swag, but the locations remain the same. I could name it sorceress tower - Magic but it makes 0 difference.

And to reply to your PM: I'll add forcing camera up to avoid chopping the wrong trees.

Savior and darkjonny15 like this.
  5. darkjonny15

Ohhh, I have 0 experience in bots, so I didn't know.

6. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

That's okay haha, I really appreciate the feedback you give me. :)

Savior likes this.
  7. darkjonny15

Sucks it doesn't walk to the bank at the magics tho.

8. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

Will be fixed as soon as I come home.

Savior likes this.
  9. darkjonny15

Sweet! Lol :)
    Can you pm me? I have a question.

10. HailHale

Seems to be a universal proplem I've tested on all tree's from normal to yews, full inventory then doesn't bank just stands and logs out after a period of time. If I my self click half way to the bank it finished walking to the bank, banks the logs, walks back and continues chopping. Just seems to be a problem right when the inventory gets full it not knowing to start walking to the bank

11. darkjonny15

With me, I have to walk into the bank for it to bank, then I have to walk 80% of the way back for it to start walking to the trees again.

12. HailHale

Thats weird, I never experienced these problems prior to this switch from BChoper to PiChopper

13. Arbiter

Arbiter Mod Automation

Are you using the more accurate tree.interact("Chop", tree.getName())? If so, document the bug and report it. If not, that's your fix. :p

14. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

I'm not using tree.getName() because the trees are loaded on a specific coordinate so there isn't really a need for it, right?

Savior likes this.
  15. Arbiter

Arbiter Mod Automation

Yes there is, because depending on your camera angle there can be two trees underneath a pixel at different depths. If this situation occurs and the sort order is wrong on the menus it will result in the wrong tree being chopped. Using the second string, getName(), makes sure that doesn't happen.
    Or rather at the very least the tree is of the desired type.

16. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

That actually makes a lot of sense, thanks. I'll also implement this as soon as I get home. :D

Savior likes this.
  17. nutty

wondering if this is skiller friendly ? :D

18. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

I don't know what that means. Woodcutting is a skill so I guess it's skill friendly? ._.

Savior likes this.
  19. nutty

Can you leave you're axe in the invertory ?

ors.

20. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

Oh yes you can, that's implemented. :)

Savior likes this.