1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quantum Woodcutting Lite 2.0.10

Woodcutting made easy!

1. d3brokenball

No sorcerer's is a different location for magics, just a bit south of the seer's magic. Theres 4 magic trees there, 1 more than seers

2. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

I had no idea. I'll look into it. I'm still on my laptop so I can't really fix it. I'll probably fix it tomorrow ASAP. :)

Savior likes this.
  3. nutty

Testing :D

at port sarim , it banks my axe :(

CantSeeMeHomie likes this.
  4. botluvr

cheers it does cut normal tress haha

5. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

Added to the "fix-list". :p

I can add it if you want? Please fill out the form that is posted on the first post on this thread. :)

Savior likes this.
  6. HailHale

Will the problem of inventory getting full and not knowing to start walking to bank problem going to be fixed tomorrow also? :) Just annoying having to manually walk 50% of the way to the bank for it to pick up and recognize to start the banking process. Was some big part of the script bot changed when the name was moved from BChopper to PiChopper? Has anyone else started to help you with development? Just very odd that the bots movements have been acting so "bot-like"since this last update. For the first time someone called me a bot while babysitting my bot because I noticed it was getting stuck trying to go through a closed door at edgeville yews
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 2, 2015, Original Post Date: Oct 2, 2015 ---
    To get around this, use BT Woodcutter Pro, set Int X: to 15 and int Y: to 15 and stand between the 4 willows at port sarim. Once inventory is full manually walk to the deposit box and deposit your logs, literally the second you deposit the logs the bot will take back over, walk back to the willows from the deposit box and continue chopping making it some what afkable.
    Also instead of walking to deposit box, using same method you can click once on minimap in the circle of draynor where digango is and it will bank at draynor bank and walk back to the same willows by port sarim. I had to do this to get around BChoppers feature of just clicking the "insert all" button on the deposit box thus banking ur axe instead of just right clicking the log and banking all logs.

7. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

It's unfortunate that the deposit box has no API and also doesn't support not banking the axes as of now. I can fix this but it'll take a while for me to figure it out.

If you happen to know another suitable location that has willows and a bank nearby, feel free to suggest it so I can add it. See it as a temporarily solution to the problem. ;)

Savior likes this.
  8. HailHale

Things that need to be Changed, Fixed, and/or Added
    Falafor:
    The bot only chops the first tree on the north east side of the cow pin south of Falador, and doesn't click over to the other Yew tree to the west on it's own even when the other Yew tree is is sight nor to the one to the left. [​IMG]
    When manually clicked over to the eastern Yew (more towards the farming patch) then it will chop the Yew Tree and continue to walk back to the center Yew tree closer to the north east end of the cow pin. To fix just make it so the bot chops all 3 yews below Falador, the one left of the path when first exiting the south gate of Fally, the yew tree it normally cuts now (middle), and the yew tree closer to the farming patch (east).

As you can see the bot is just idling waiting for this one tree to re-spawn
    when in the distance you can see another Yew it should be going to chop like the other bots are running to do...
    [​IMG]
    Also has a full inventory (as seen in chat) and isn't starting the process of walking to bank.
    Banking below Falador only works 50% I have to manually click almost all the way to the bank and then the bot will take over and click on the bank booth, click empty inventory, and then go back to the yews. Not only would this need to be fixed so the bot would know to walk to bank when the inventory gets full but it also needs to right click the logs in the inventory and click bank all so they skillers who cannot weild their axes won't bank their axe.

Varrock Grang Exchange:
    The bot works pretty well from what I've tested, due to so many other bot I do not stay here often.
    One notable issue is if there is no Yew tree spawned in the highlighted pink area (a.k.a a Tree Stump) then the bot will stand still at the marked area waiting for the tree to re-spawn. If you could make it so the bot walked all the way into the yew tree area then it could just pick a Yew Tree that is actually spawned.
    [​IMG]

Saw Mill:
    The bot only chops one Yew tree and needs to walk slightly north to chop the other Yew tree, and once that Yew has been chopped it needs to walk back down to the other Yew tree (the one it currently supports).
    [​IMG]
    Banking at saw mill only works 50% also once the inventory is full of logs, like Falafor, the bot idols until it logs out instead of walking to Varrock east bank. If I manually walk to the bank it will bank the logs and walk back to the 1 Yew tree this bot seems to like.

Port Sarim:
    When banking at the deposit box the bot needs to right click and bank all logs not click the bank whole inventory button so that skillers who have their axes in their inventory can use this bot as well.

New Possible Locations
    • The Willow Trees south west of Port Sarim near the Dwarf for Knights Sword quest for Power Chopping
    [​IMG]
    • The Willow Trees south of Farmer Fred's house, beside the lake for Power Chopping
      [​IMG]

#108 HailHale, Oct 2, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2015
  9. botluvr

yeh falador is fked donno why the problem i get anyway saw mill is screwed after the church missclick fix

10. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

I've sat for about 6 hours to work on it until 4am and I got the majority of the issues solved. There's still a problem with the banking of axes when using deposit boxes but this should be a matter of time before I have it implemented.

Also the bot doesn't support power chopping yet, but can be added. I will probably fix everything first before releasing the power chopper.

The feedback is great though, thanks a lot. :D

Savior likes this.
  11. HailHale

No my good friend thank you for your dedication to fixing the bugs and trying to mak the bot usable for us again! The non banking feature when full inventory was just bot breaking for me since I was forced to baby sit. Thankyou for swiftly replying and working on improving the bot. Much love to you @Bertrand and I'll keep using this bot to look for more glitches and improvements.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 3, 2015, Original Post Date: Oct 3, 2015 ---
    Can I ask why the name from BChopper to Pi Chopper? :p

12. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

I have started a team together with @Supreme Leader and @Qosmiof2 called Team Pi, hence the name. With the update came a rewrite of the entire bot so it's less depending on the areas such as banking area and a chopping area, instead it's now based on visibility of trees and banks. I'll try not to go in too much detail but I went from 1100+ lines to just under 400 so it made quite a difference.

I expected bugs to occur, since I haven't got an account with a decent woodcutting level on OSRS so I'm basically testing parts of the bot, and I'm relying that other parts of the bot work without my testing. Obviously this has it's flaws but I think I've narrowed down all the bugs. :p

Savior and Qosmiof2 like this.
  13. HailHale

I just feel like before it worked fine, when it saw a Yew in the distance it'd go chop it not just stand still, and when inventory got full it would go to bank. Hoping this new team will be able to fix these soon :) Keep up the good work guys

14. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

It worked fine before because the syntax (the way my bot handled everything) changed significantly. It's more efficient, but it also brought a lot of bugs with it. But I'll do my best to get them fixed ASAP. :)

Savior likes this.
  15. HailHale

you da man :) ty for your hard work

16. CantSeeMeHomie

Here are some beautiful progress stamps for you. I'd be more than happy to test any future scripts bots and post more of these. Thanks for a very functional script bot!
    Ran it on 2 bots. The 5hr one banked the axe otherwise it was going to be 20+hrs
    1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png

Derk likes this.
  17. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

Savior and CantSeeMeHomie like this.
  18. CantSeeMeHomie

EDIT: I should add; Both of those were at OSRS, Grand Exchange Oaks. I am sure G.E yews work well too. & np! I'm letting 9hr run as long as it can

Derk likes this.
  19. HailHale

lol I could of posted my pic for the GE oaks, was over 5hr like yours as well. I'll take a pic next run.

20. dabzfordayz

@Bertrand Hey m8, I'm not sure if someone mentioned this but it seems to bank the axes at the port sarim deposit box