1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Charged While program IS not running a Bot.

Discussion in 'General' started by konohrikas, Jun 3, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. konohrikas

I noticed as I stopped my bot entirely and was doing some manual stuff at ge. I still saw my wallet balance decreasing. I checked my transactions and it looks like they're just randomly charging. I'm not sure why that is but I've lost over $3 so far from it bugging out. Does anyone know how to fix this? I don't want to have to keep paying like 50 cents to run a basic bot.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 3, 2022, Original Post Date: Jun 3, 2022 ---
    Update since posting this, APEXCrabber PRO has taken 30 more cents out while prime crabber free is running. Only one account currently running.

2. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

Tutorial - READ THIS BEFORE POSTING

This is the Client and Site Support sub forum - this is for issues with the RuneMate Client, not individual bots.

Tutorial - Wallet and Premium Bots FAQ

Why am I charged every time I start an instance?
    Upon starting the bot you will be charged for the first hour of use. If you only run the bot for 30 minutes, you will still have been charged for the full hour. If you stop the bot manually and restart it, you will be charged again. If the bot breaks, doesn't work or you are overcharged and you feel as though you deserve a refund, post in the relevant forum thread for the bot you are using, providing supporting evidence (eg: how the bug occurred and log files) and it is at the author's discretion whether they refund you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.