1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chop/Fletch/Alch

Discussion in 'Bot Requests' started by ciresiuol, Feb 6, 2015.

1. ciresiuol

I'm just full of ideas tonight (granted, they're all based on my old Runedev scripts bots)...

Chop Yews or better, Fletch either unstrung shieldbows or longbows (selected in the GUI, along with tree type), then alch them using a staff or runes...
    Knife and hatchet are in toolbelt, so u get either 26 or 27 inventory spaces (26 with runes, 27 with fire staff equipped)... All bows Yew and up make decent profit whether u use runes or staff...

Just chop til inv is full, then fletch into unstrung bows, then alch with action bar and repeat...

Of course, can't use the action bar or toolbelt in 07, and really not sure if the bows are worth alching in it either... I don't play 07...

#1 ciresiuol, Feb 6, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2015
  2. Geashaw

I'd suggest using a rune / dragon hatchet though, that one inventory space isn't really worth the speed delay.

I like the idea, perhaps, perhaps, when I understand the task system.

3. ciresiuol

I have a Rune Hatchet in my toolbelt...lol

4. Geashaw

That's pretty embarrassing, I thought toolbelts could only hold bronze... durrrr!

5. ciresiuol

They can hold any hatchet... One of my friends has a Dragon Hatchet and Pickaxe in theirs... I wouldn't do that myself... Can't ever get them back out...

Well, not any hatchet... I know you can't put an Inferno Adze in it, and there may be others... Idk what all types of hatchets there are... I just know the basic ones...

6. PhaseCoder

Wow runedev there something that takes me back!! cant you remember me "Scaper" fom runedev? are you still intouch with bobbybighoof etc?

ciresiuol likes this.
  7. ciresiuol

Yes I do remember you, and I have talked with Bobby a few times since then... It's been a while since we've actually had a real conversation, but I just reintroduced myself on his site a couple days ago and we talked a little bit... He doesn't do anything RS related any more, sadly...

8. Geashaw

9. ciresiuol

10. Geashaw

Will probably publish it tomorrow, don't you think it's a pretty slow method (not script bot)?

11. ciresiuol

I think it's slower than normal methods, but less detectable since no other scripts bots exist to do it on any bot...

12. Geashaw

@ciresiuol Update has been pushed, should fix issues.