1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question Clarification of SDK hours

Discussion in 'Developer Support' started by SkyGuy, Jan 11, 2017.

1. SkyGuy

If this should be in client/site support, move it there. I wasn't sure which it should be.

Being told that I've reached my limit of 400 hours, so I'm assuming its 200 hours for the free account + 200 hours for bot author. Correct me if I'm wrong. Curious if this is per resource contributed or just a flat 200 if this is the case.

Which moves onto if it is either of those for the extra 200 hours, does upgrading work the same way as it does with free hours, where it pretty much overrides the free(in this case also developer?) hours, or would it only override the free ones and then add on the developer?

Also, is there any way to view the amount of developer hours used in the past 30 days, as they don't show up on services.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 11, 2017, Original Post Date: Jan 10, 2017 ---
    Resolved-
    For those interested: bot authors get an extra 200 free hours, and they are treated the same as free hours(wont accumulate on top of subscription)

2. Gengsta

Gengsta Community Manager

Those extra hours are only in -sdk mode afaik (not sure though). And also there is currently no way to see the amount of "developer hours" you've used.