1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resolved Client becomes idle and stays that way

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by ckyheidi, Oct 22, 2015.

1. ckyheidi

Hi guys, I'm fairly new to bots etc so forgive me if this is in the wrong section. I downloaded RuneMate a few days ago and some fighting bots to try out to get my combat level up. All of the ones i have tried become idle after a short period of time and seem to stay that way until I click attack on a monster. The bot carries on and half an hour or so later it becomes idle again.

The bot overlay is also very glitchy. It flickers constantly and is somewhat hard to see.

I'm finding this is working with: MassFighter, ThunderFighter, and QualityFighter.
    I'm running it on Macintosh OS X Yosemite 10.10.3.

2. Arbiter

Arbiter Mod Automation

The overlay flicker is a known bug for Mac OSX. Try changing the refresh speed in the settings. Please let us know what setting works best for you.

As far as the bot idling that is an issue specific to the bot itself. Try describing the issue in detail in the bot discussion thread (can be found by clicking the bot name from the Bot Store), so the bot author can take a look.