Resolved Client can't launch, see error message below...

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by Veghusano, Jul 4, 2015.

1. Veghusano

Capture.PNG
    First instance

RuneMate2PNG.PNG Second instance

The error seems to be a failure 'to connect at stage one', any ideas what this stage is and how it might be remedied? See also additional text in the first instance which I suppose also should not be present.
    Thanks Veg.

2. Arbiter

Arbiter Mod Automation

Can you load the game through the official Jagex game client? If so, are you running any anti-virus? If so, can you try temporarily disabling it and retrying?

3. Veghusano

Thank you for the reply! I can load the game through the official Jagex game client. I am using anti-virus and tried your suggestion, however the same error message was displayed.

4. Hazard

That's normal unless you run it in administrator mode I guess; but it's nothing to worry about.

Never seen the 2nd one tho..

5. Arbiter

Arbiter Mod Automation

I am only referring to the second error message btw. First one is not an issue and can be "fixed" by googling the error. Let's get @Cloud in on this, so he can tell us what stage 1 means.

6. Cloud

Stage 1 refers to when it's downloading and parsing javconfig, chances are it's just not being able to download it.

7. Veghusano

Thanks for replying. Okay any immediate reasons you can think of that it would be unable to download javconfig?
    Veg.