1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question Client Help

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by Pdestiny, Feb 27, 2017.

1. Pdestiny

Pdestiny Choose your Destiny

Im not sure if this is the right place to post just. after i start botting a bit the rs3 legacy client keeps crashing after a short period of time which is starting to become a pain in the ass and making my botting life more difficult. i have deleted everything reinstalled everything still same issue. the error i get is "A PROBLEM HAS OCCURRED WHILE RUNNING THE GAME" if anyone has any input in regards of this it would mean alot

2. awesome123man

awesome123man Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.

Did you delete all jagex cache's as well?

3. Pdestiny

i formatted the VPS and reinstalled windows and still same issue, no matter how many clients i run from 1 to 5 same issue.

4. awesome123man

awesome123man Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.

Updated java?

5. Pdestiny

yup

6. red

red

Short period? is it after something specific happends or entirely random?

7. wede333

I'd start to look into what bot you're actually running. Not saying it is the actual bot itself, but there can be a few dodgy ones here and there. You're saying it obviously isn't the pc itself. Make sure you're running the latest version of JRE. Do me a favour and locate your logs folder, commonly found under your user directory on windows (Similar on mac). Upload the latest log that corresponds with the time of the crash.
    Ill take a look at it until someone more experienced can tell you what is wrong, but meanwhile ill see if I can find the cause. What you have described though sounds like a bot at fault, incorrect rune mate installation or not having all the requirements for it to be able to run. Furthermore, it could also be your vps at fault. Runemate has a tendensy to use a fair bit of cpu on the rare occasion. Make sure your vps has enough ram and cpu to run it

8. red

red

Im fairly sure that that log folder is for runemates logs, not runescapes. Although I could be wrong about that. Also it is mentioned that he is on latest version. And a bot(script bot) wouldnt make the client crash.

9. wede333

The runemate logs can be useful here. From what i've read from mine, it tends to isolate the error to a specific reason, whether its a runemate error crashing it or a client error crashing it. If its a bot error though, I'd be more interested in your bot logs. If the is indeed as you're saying, "a runescape error", i don't understand why he's here and not on runescapes forums.
    The rs3 legacy client seems stable enough to not produce such an error so frequently. That leaves the possible causes to runemate, the bot or your vps not having enough ram / cpu to run the client (pretty unlikely as it doesn't require much)
    As a quick google search says, possible causes are outdated java (make sure you have the right java installed and not the wrong version. You should be looking at JRE 8)or corrupted cache (fairly common). Then it just suggests going to tech support for runescape

#9 wede333, Feb 27, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2017
  10. Pdestiny

happens randomly