1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question Client problems on a new machine

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by mstoffel, Jan 30, 2017.

1. mstoffel

I've just installed RM client to a new computer. This computer had no Java installation prior to installing RuneMate. It downloaded and installed it's own java installation. Everything works on that machine until I click the green "Launch Instance" button. The client starts with the proper buttons and everything. Once launched it provides the same error code.

I have tried reinstalling java and RuneMate.

Here's the log:

Code (Text):
    1. [Debug] RuneMate Version: 2.4.13
    2. [Debug] Java Version: 8u92 x86 (Oracle Corporation)
    3. [Debug] Operating System: Windows 10 x64
    4. Attempting to start official client. If it does not open shortly please do so manually.
    5. Checking for a new game client every second for two minutes or until one is found.
    6. Found a new game instance after 5 seconds.
    7. Failed to bind to the game client because of an AgentInitializationException
    8. com.sun.tools.attach.AgentInitializationException: Agent JAR loaded but agent failed to initialize
    9.     at sun.tools.attach.HotSpotVirtualMachine.loadAgent(iu:15)
    10.     at nul.iiIiIIiIiiiI.enum(qob:222)
    11.     at nul.iIiiiIiIIIII.run(fjb:39)
    12. [Biostatistics] An error of type FileNotFoundException occurred while trying to retrieve the movements of clouse pack dedH
    13. [Clouse] Downloaded 990 human mouse movements selected for you by Clouse.
    I would appreciate any help. It works on other systems. This one is a fresh installation.

2. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

There are many threads about that very problem, have you tried out a few solutions from those?

3. mstoffel

Yes. I have. I've tried reinstalling the client, as well as java. I've tried jre8, jre8x64, jdk8, and jdk8x64.

I've stopped receiving the error at the top of the page when trying to "start instance", but now the start instance button just does nothing when clicked.

4. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

Make sure you test things using multiple bots.

5. mstoffel

I have tried multiple bots. Also, the same bots tested work on other machines as well.

6. lylamullin

Im having this same problem. Runemate worked great before i reseted my desktop. Cant find an awnser anywhere. Tried everything