1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bug client problems

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by cagamoo, May 21, 2018.

1. cagamoo

when i try to launch the bot i encounter the green circle or it crashes the program and windows shuts down runemate
    i can click my account, which script bot to use, but when i get to client is where it runs into problems.
    i am able to start the legacy client with runemate and runescape starts up fine, but nothing changes. iwith runemate. click refresh clients and it freezes. the client drop down is empty as well
    i run bitdefender as my antivirius and disabling it doesn't allow runemate to see my client
    i tried uninstalling all runescape clients, runemate, and all forms of java from my system. and reinstalling them and get this.
    [Debug] Java Home: c:\program files (x86)\runemate\jre
    [Debug] Java Version: 8u121 x86 (Oracle Corporation)
    [Debug] Maximum Heap Size: 743MB
    [Debug] RuneMate Version: 2.84.1
    [Debug] Operating System: Windows 10 x64
    May 21, 2018 5:15:51 PM java.util.prefs.WindowsPreferences <init>
    WARNING: Could not open/create prefs root node Software\JavaSoft\Prefs at root 0x80000002. Windows RegCreateKeyEx(...) returned error code 5.
    [Clouse] Downloaded 999 human mouse movements selected for you by Clouse.
    Checking for a new game client every second for two minutes or until one is found.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 22, 2018, Original Post Date: May 21, 2018 ---
    bump
    still not able to get any bots started.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 22, 2018 ---
    double bump. still not seeing the client and still crashes when i refresh clients
    --- Double Post Merged, May 22, 2018 ---
    @Arbiter @Cloud i would love to be able to get a bot started.....
    --- Double Post Merged, May 25, 2018 ---
    no one wants to take a crack at this?
    can i try anything else?