1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resolved Client taking focus from windows

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by XCRunner, Sep 8, 2016.

1. XCRunner

This is probably the MOST frustrating thing I've found with Runemate.. Sometimes the client will repeatedly take focus away from whatever window I'm on whenever the bot (multiple different ones) I'm running is clicking. Get's extremely frustrating and the only way i've found to (possibly) fix it is to restart both runemate and the client.

Is there ANY way to fix this? I've almost slapped my computer in anger

2. Best Answer:
    Post #7 by Arbiter, Sep 9, 2016
  3. skrall

awesome123man likes this.
  4. XCRunner

Problem with me doing that is I need to monitor my bot because it involves wildy, so if I die I need to know when to run back.

5. ricespud

I've had this problem intermittently for a while now. I'm not 100% sure on a fix but what seems to work for me is alt tabbing between two windows that aren't RM/RS. For example, I always have Discord + Firefox open. I have 3 monitors so "minimizing" from the task bar doesn't work for me - it just brings RM to focus.

6. XCRunner

Seems like if I minimize the client (not runemate) and re-open it, that sometimes fixes the issue. Tends to vary, though.

7. awesome123man

awesome123man Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.

8. Arbiter

Arbiter Mod Automation

Not a bug. Official client behavior. We will never modify the official client. Plenty of solutions posted in this thread and many others. Closed as duplicate.