1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resolved Client uninstalled when closed for update

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by blt94, Sep 25, 2018.

1. blt94

And now I am unable to download, "Failed-Insufficient Permissions," I am tracking 107 of my 200 hours for the month, I am a supporter (I think, I do have money in my Runemate Wallet), thanks for the help admins!

2. Best Answer:
    Post #3 by blt94, Sep 25, 2018
  3. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

To clarify, your supporter status/hours remaining has nothing to do with you being unable to install RuneMate.

Can you please make sure RuneMate is completely uninstalled from your system and delete any cache files/folders that may be left over.

Then restart your computer and download a new version of RuneMate from the website and try to install that.

4. blt94

Will try that. I'll get back to you, thanks for the response.
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 25, 2018, Original Post Date: Sep 25, 2018 ---
    UPDATE: We are back in business, thank you for the help!

NOTE: When I had selected to update the existing directory, this caused the .exe to go missing along with most of the vital files, and whatever folder the download had been directed to would be flagged by chrome as "Insufficient Permissions." First my Downloads folder and then my Desktop when I was trouble shooting. It is all fixed now.

I do not know if this is something on my end, or something with the new update. Just trying to give helpful feedback.

Thanks again guys!